ANAL info

Mulligan

CHOW CHOW PUSSY
Just want to know why is it so popular. I cant do it, why get that over the Puss*? Also if you do anal do you give the chicks RIM jobs also.

funny2.jpg

Mulligan said:
Also if you do anal do you give the chicks RIM jobs also.

Always, I gave my girl a set of 26" Daytons last time she let me throw it in her ass!

Mulligan said:
Just want to know why is it so popular. I cant do it, why get that over the Puss*? Also if you do anal do you give the chicks RIM jobs also.
Picture this...you're having your basic box sex. It's good, but just the same thing you got the last time. She turns, looks at you dirtily and says "I want you to put it in my ass!" How can you not be into that!

As for the rim job, if by that you mean ass eating...that's all timing...5 minutes out of the shower...tops.

I pull the turd right from her ass and take a big bite out of it and then scribble all over my face with it like a crayon. Nothing gets my rocks off faster than fecal war painting.

Button Buck said:
I pull the turd right from her ass and take a big bite out of it and then scribble all over my face with it like a crayon. Nothing gets my rocks off faster than fecal war painting.
W3RD.
Or taking her turd out her ass then butt fuckin ya self with it :toilet: Who else does that here? :spank:

Button Buck said:

That's hot.

D.Fitzwell said:
Picture this...you're having your basic box sex. It's good, but just the same thing you got the last time. She turns, looks at you dirtily and says "I want you to put it in my ass!" How can you not be into that!

As for the rim job, if by that you mean ass eating...that's all timing...5 minutes out of the shower...tops.

Why the ass beside getting her preg?

Button Buck said:

I think I have seen you in a scat video, you were a priest with a nun and she was eating your ass out while you shit in her face. COOL

THese anal threads seem to be truing really sick latlely.

TO the original question.

1st:FUck a girl in the ass once and you'll be hooked. TI's the best thing ever.
2nd: I eat the ass. But it's got to be the right girl at the right time.

people are drawn to ass sex cause it's more forbidden.
if we had a third, more disgusting hole for guys to put their dicks in, I'm sure that would get even more attention

here's something

what if we shit elsewhere and not from the ass?? do you think people will freely and openly engage anal without fearing and stuff?

GTC said:
The most disgusting sex act I have ever heard of is when the guy cums in a girls ass and then sucks it all back out. There's a name for it but I can't think of it.

felching i think not that ive ever done it

Back