Anastrozole 1mg. mon/wed/fri too much?

49ER

I am ******!
I'm wondering has anyone else used this high a dose on cycle. The reason I'm taking 1mg is cause thats what the capsules are I tried last cycle taking only Mon and Thursday but started having sides irritation in my nipple. Will the amount hinder my gains at all ?basically what I'm concerned about.

I never used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless I started to see sides, which I never did. Some people like to run it anyway and the dose is usually .25mg EOD.

All I've got is 1mg capsules I don't know anywhere else to get pill form but does anyone know if my dosage will affect my progress?

Yes it could affect it if estrogen is too high or low. Have you tried to open the capsule and just split the powder in half?

I was gonna ask that maybe I can try that not sure what the powder will taste like lol thx for ur help

Yea you can't split a capsule... How are you going to weigh 0.25mg? And if you could even do that how can you tell the difference between filler used in the caps and the actual anastrozole? Find a new source 3mg a week will destroy your estrogen and you need estrogen not only for gains but a good sex drive, no estrogen = no boners

That's true I'm gonna order liquid I guess so I can lower the dosage I have been getting headaches luckily haven't lost my BONERS yet lol

Back