Anavar after prohormones (female)

BeccaD

Hi, all. This isn't about prohormones... I'm a long time lifter and finished a four week cycle of prohormones (solely for purposes of legality) two weeks ago. The legality is no longer an issue so I'm moving on to anavar. Question is essentially whether it's strongly recommended that I wait four weeks to begin the var. All sides, including any virilization (minimal to begin with), have subsided. Since var is on the low end of hepatoxicity, it's not a huge concern on its own. However, I am concerned about following with var so closely after the prohormones. I take Liv 52, milk thistle & NAC & my liver enzymes have always been within normal ranges, albeit on the high end.

Since PCT isn't necessary (at least in the traditional sense regarding men) I'd like to start sooner rather than later. Appreciate any sage advice from those more experienced. Thanks!

If you are happy with your bloods, I don't see any reason to wait. But I'm definitely not an expert!

It's recommended that you ramp up the anavar dose anyway, so there's maybe a week or two more of easing out of the pro and into the anavar

Thanks Old Duffer. I'm planning to start at 5 mg & increase it gradually, possibly up to 20 mg based on efficacy & sides.

My 22 yr old client rave s about the Var and has made unreal gain s on it but it has killed her period, made her bitchier than ever so there is that

I'm hoping for a cutting boost. The prohormone took my db press from 65 1RM to 75 for 4 reps. Saw similar gains everywhere. I'm happy with my mass.

I didn't turn into Taz on it so hopefully won't turn into a mega bitch on var. Lol. Don't care about my period in the least. None at all is fine with me.

I'm hoping for a cutting boost. The prohormone took my db press from 65 1RM to 75 for 4 reps. Saw similar gains everywhere. I'm happy with my mass.

I didn't turn into Taz on it so hopefully won't turn into a mega bitch on var. Lol. Don't care about my period in the least. None at all is fine with me.
no periods the better. hows the cycle going so far?

keep us posted.

After maybe 8 different cycles. Only one was what it said it and worked wonders on 10mg. The others were crap.

Thought I posted my experience to date a few days ago...

So after a few days I upped it to 15 mg. Then progressively to 25 mg. Wasn't feeling much benefit, and am still a little disappointed. I'm guessing the lack of noticeable benefits is likely due to following with var so closely after the prohormone?

Sides have been minimal: some acne on back & shoulders, heartburn on an empty stomach (taking it with food helps), monster appetite so I've increased water intake from a gallon to about 1.5 gallons). * None of which I experienced with the prohormone. No virilization or increased libido, but still no period. Different from the prohormone during which had both, which subsided.

I've seen some strength & stamina improvement most notable after 2 weeks was a doubling of reps on leg press at 450 lbs, but very minor gains all around which could be attributed to a change in my workout routine. I seldom check 1RM, but will at some point. Super pump, no additional vascularity.

Appearance wise all I can say is that my son has said I'm not as ripped as previously. Lol. No dietary changes in months (caloric deficit, tracking macros), but planning to modify it. Body fat is lowering no faster than previously. I FEEL like I'm losing mass...

Because I haven't previously used var & only know men who have (at much higher doses), I don't know what to think. Wondering if I have a substandard product! Or does it take a longer to become effective? I by no means recommend use of prohormones, but at this point, I'd take them over var any day (if not for the liver toxicity & virilization).

Two cents anyone?

I've been wondering that very thing, and am pretty p.o.'d at the possibility. My friend acquired it through someone he's used for a few years. He's had no issues with anything before: has made huge gains on whatever he's using (I don't know exactly what as his goals as a 240 lb, 6 ft male differ from mine).

I used halo extreme (halodrol prohormone) before. I'd do it again if it were still produced & legal. Can't help but think that I had a good bit of testosterone still in my system and maybe that's why I'm not seeing substantial gains with the var. I don't want to assume the worst.

Tried posting last night, but not sure if the picture uploaded properly. It's a liquid oral, pink in color with little, clear crystals in it. Silver label with ANVR-50, manufactured for CVL Industries, Inc. For research purposes only. A search of CVL Industries didn't yield any info.

Had to lower the dosage due to deepening of vocal chords, slightly elevated hr & clitoral enlargement. No mood swings, but I take St. John's Wort regularly. Gonna stick with 15 mg and see if the sides subside and if so I'll up to 20 mg. Based on everything I've read, I had great expectations, maybe unrealistic? I hadn't lost any strength post prohormone when I began the anavar so that's factor, I believe. Would likely have seen more gains had I not already been at close to a height of strength/stamina. I'm not losing strength (increasing somewhat, just nothing phenomenal). I'd previously lost some once finished with a cycle of ph. Possibly the visual loss of definition is due to water retention?

No substantial reduction in body fat yet. I'd been content to stay at 16 - 17% before this, but recently decided I want to cut to about 12%. I'm thicker and stronger than most women my age, with a good bit of development. I've always been concerned with performance and strength; this is the first time I'm training for appearance. I won't bore you guys with more whining. ;-)

That sounds way fishy. Your dosage should have a massive effect on you, and should not be that masculinizing. The pink liquid with crystals, and research chemical thing also don't look right.

I'd suggest you toss that stuff and source some legit anavar.

Try some yk 11 stacked with mk 677 get them from sarmssearch and you will know there good quality better for females even though yk 11 is basically a steroid and mk isn't a sarm either but there way better than pro hormones and legal. yk 11 may be a bit strong but as you said you ran pro hormones so im guessing you will be fine other sarms to have a look at would be lgd , yk 11, s4, mk 677 , rad 140,
There my favorites and all stack together well and can be stacked with your var if you want at least you will see results with the sarms

Try some yk 11 stacked with mk 677 get them from sarmssearch and you will know there good quality better for females even though yk 11 is basically a steroid and mk isn't a sarm either but there way better than pro hormones and legal. yk 11 may be a bit strong but as you said you ran pro hormones so im guessing you will be fine other sarms to have a look at would be lgd , yk 11, s4, mk 677 , rad 140,
There my favorites and all stack together well and can be stacked with your var if you want at least you will see results with the sarms

Took me years and loads of research to decide to take the prohormones and var. More reading to do... Thanks

Blakey, what would your suggested dose be? I've read 10-12.5 for women. Also read a suggestion to cycle 5 days on 2 off. How bad is the hunger? I may be Th1 and Th2 dominant. I've read people who are Th1 dominant shouldn't take mk 677 (I assume due to the inflammatory effects). Do you know more about that aspect? Thanks, again.
* I'll start a new thread after this if I have more SARMs questions.

Blakey, what would your suggested dose be? I've read 10-12.5 for women. Also read a suggestion to cycle 5 days on 2 off. How bad is the hunger? I may be Th1 and Th2 dominant. I've read people who are Th1 dominant shouldn't take mk 677 (I assume due to the inflammatory effects). Do you know more about that aspect? Thanks, again.
* I'll start a new thread after this if I have more SARMs questions.

Sorry i didn't see you replied cool so what were your dosages and for what? So eg 30 mg of var daily 10 mg yk 11 ed ect ???
So if you're talking about the hunger associated with mk 677?
Its not to bad but yes you do get hungry and might put on a tiny amount of water weight just from the elevated growth hormone but that will go away but you get other great effects
That you will probably appreciate as a girl better skin stronger better looking hair and nails overall muscle growth improved sleep better mood increased healing time

but as for the th1 and th2 i have no idea and i don't want to give you any medical advice because im definitely not a doctor :) but ive only found mk 677 and ghrp peptides (basically the same thing only help injuries especially inflamation broken bones ect ive got a busted leg knees shoulder from a motorcycle accident
i used mk and ghrp peptides with tb 500 for regab rehab. Any who start a thread so everyone can pitch in and help or if you have any questions just shoot me a pm

Back