anavar and andriol for 1st ever cycle

scyther

hi guyz.. new to the board
just planning my first ever cycle and wondered if anavar and andriol would be a good first cycle or is that a bit too conservative.

im 6ft 2 and 198lbs with around 15% fat
been training for 3 yrs seriously

any comments and past expieriences would be welcomed

Common advice will tell you to run a simple test only cycle at around 500mg/wk for your first experience. You'll be better off in the long run. Be sure to have post cycle therapy (pct) planned in advance. Use the search function to learn all about that. And don't be afraid of needles.

if you're gonna cycle bro don't be afraid of theneedles... run a test only cycle ... you can shoot test through a 25g needle and you don't feel anything... but 300-500mg/week of test is what you should do

bleachcola said:
Common advice will tell you to run a simple test only cycle at around 500mg/wk for your first experience. You'll be better off in the long run. Be sure to have post cycle therapy (pct) planned in advance. Use the search function to learn all about that. And don't be afraid of needles.
agree with above plus andriol is all but useless except in massive doses .

Yeah I'm running a Anavar (var) cycle presently, it's pretty obvious if you want any serious results test is the way to go... Anavar (var) is fine but if your ok with the sides then tuck into some test....

Lucky13 said:
Yeah I'm running a Anavar (var) cycle presently, it's pretty obvious if you want any serious results test is the way to go... Anavar (var) is fine but if your ok with the sides then tuck into some test....

what sides u getting from Anavar (var) ?

thanks for the reply guys but maybe some test on my next cycle.
i want this just as an introduction to see how i respond to aas.
cant get anavar after all so will prob do winstrol at 50mg a day for six weeks then do a sustanon and wintrol cycle in mid feb.

scyther said:
thanks for the reply guys but maybe some test on my next cycle.
i want this just as an introduction to see how i respond to aas.
cant get anavar after all so will prob do winstrol at 50mg a day for six weeks then do a sustanon and wintrol cycle in mid feb.

10 weeks of 500mg/week test is all you need. Every one here harps on about a test only cycle for very good reason, and all the guys that ignore the advise usually have a shit first cycle and in hindsight wish they had listened to the advise.

With your above suggested cycle your gonna be wasting your time with winstrol and where on earth is the time of between 6 weeks from now and febuary???
Listen to what you have been told;
TEST IS BEST

Back