Anavar and Sprinting questions

age 18 ( i understand its a young age but i need the edge so please dont judge)

weight 165lb

height 5'11ft

I was thinking about doing a Anavar (var) cycle only for my track season nxt year.Im a sprinter so i just want strength with less weight.

So i was wondering when the best time to start my cycle would be, i was going to do 6 week with 30mg ed if needed i may raise.

Could i cycle during the season? also i wondering if it only supresses your test to about 70%? from what ive read.

Im also going to use Nolva for my pct.

Id be greatful for any advice thanks in advance.

you are young bro but so am i. im running anavar alone. your prolly gonna get bashed like crazy on here but ill tell you mho.
ive read it can help with cardio, not sure on that. it will give you crazy pumps tho so watch your running. i know if you run long distances they say the shin pumps are almost non tollerable. if your going to run 30mg run 10mg at 8 am another 10mg around 3pm and another 10mg sometime later n the evening or night. you can run it during the season. id start it where your district meet is about a week in depending on how good you are. if you can make it to regioanals no problem then wait n start it about two or three weeks b4 regionals so youll b good to try to make it to state. hope this helped bro

Ya that helped a lot thanks, I can make it to regonals for sure easy, I was going to do a cycle or two before the season started to get some extra muscle. I was just worryied when I went into each pct over the season that id lose some of my gains but get them back when I cycled again. And how long should my pct be?

you are really fuckin young bro. You are an athlete though so its hard for me to tell you youre stupid. I honestly wouldnt use it though. Just stay clean until youre about 22. You have a lot of natural test in you right now.

I used ana Anavar (var) once. Its pretty good but not worth the dough. Best thing I used was plain old test but I got way too pumped when I was running or even just shdow boxing. Not good for training. For a single sprint I would say its awesome but in training after a few sprints your glutes will get so pumped itll be hard to walk. Anavar (var) doesnt get you as pumped but your strength gains definitely wont be as good.

Id just keep training if I were you.

Are you turning pro soon?

I understand that but I've been training for 3 years with a speed trainer and been using creatine but I. Just feel like I'm need out of options that I can do. But if I took it off season and just did pct during season would I still have those pumps? I'm hopeing to keep as much gains as I can. And yes about a year

i would wait it out but if i were to do something it would be winny
i like Winstrol (winny) way more and so do track athletes that i know, but either Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var) could be used during season if you know testing peroids
the substances are only in your body few days
you won't have the same pumps only taking post cycle therapy (pct) during season, it could cause a placebo effect tho and have you mentally feeling like you're on something which could make you perform better

I was thinking about using Winstrol (winny) but I heard and read that its rough on the joints and can make you feel really tight. I think ill do a cycle through the season and a post cycle therapy (pct) at the end hopeing I can do another cycle when regionals and states roll around. I don't want to run a post cycle therapy (pct) if I don't have to though from what I've heard its not that bad

i would wait it out but if i were to do something it would be winny
i like Winstrol (winny) way more and so do track athletes that i know, but either Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var) could be used during season if you know testing peroids
the substances are only in your body few days
you won't have the same pumps only taking post cycle therapy (pct) during season, it could cause a placebo effect tho and have you mentally feeling like you're on something which could make you perform better

horrible advice... i'd choose Anavar (var) over Winstrol (winny) any day.. Winstrol (winny) is CRAP

horrible advice... i'd choose Anavar (var) over Winstrol (winny) any day.. Winstrol (winny) is CRAP

don't want to get into board argument, but saying Winstrol (winny) is crap is pushing it
to the op do a cycle of both and tell us what you like better

W.ell I'm planning to use Anavar (var) still though, I'm just not sure when I should cycle it I understand I could through the season but id have to lift to make gains and keep strength and I wouldn't have as much time to train and lift as I would during off season

bro youve got plenty of time. idk what level your at but i know the hs state meet down here in texas hasnt taking place yet. if your wondering which will do you better run a cycle during off season see how you like it. if it does wonders you will know. Winstrol (winny) is what some top sprinters have been caught using even though the most popular thought he was taking something else it doesnt matter it still worked cuz he broke the world record. i forgot his name im sure someone will know tho. if you run Winstrol (winny) take some fish oils or something for your joints. idk how anavar will help with running but i know Winstrol (winny) will its just a risk taking it because of the sides

I'm at a pretty decent level with mid 22s for the 200 and 11 flat for the 100 but That's why I was going to us Anavar (var) because of the less side effect compared to Winstrol (winny), but our districts haven't started here yet either I think its just a little late for this year, I have one track season left, (don't want to sound stupid) but if I took Anavar (var) during my season and lifted not a lot but a decent amount would I still gain strength during season?

bro youve got plenty of time. idk what level your at but i know the hs state meet down here in texas hasnt taking place yet. if your wondering which will do you better run a cycle during off season see how you like it. if it does wonders you will know. Winstrol (winny) is what some top sprinters have been caught using even though the most popular thought he was taking something else it doesnt matter it still worked cuz he broke the world record. i forgot his name im sure someone will know tho. if you run Winstrol (winny) take some fish oils or something for your joints. idk how anavar will help with running but i know Winstrol (winny) will its just a risk taking it because of the sides

Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson

don't want to get into board argument, but saying Winstrol (winny) is crap is pushing it
to the op do a cycle of both and tell us what you like better

go ahead and ask around with vets.. they will all tell you the same thing.. Winstrol (winny) is crap...

it dries you out.. jacks up your joints.. and makes you lose your hair... worthless

Ya I'm Definitly set on ana Anavar (var) , but should the cycle on season be shorter than offseason cycles? And I read if you took creatine with Anavar (var) it would help a lot too.

Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson

Someone slipped it in his drink.
:dunno:

Oh, I now train with a guy who worked out at the same gym Ben did years ago, about the time of the Olympics. Turns out this guy knew an athlete who had the same Doc as Ben...well, they were all on alot more than Win.

Well now I'm chooseing between a 4 week cycle and a 6 week cycle of 30 mg ed, I just don't want it to shut me down completely if I do six weeks, hopeing 4 would give me some gains with no shut down, but. If I did 6 could I use hcg during my cycle if I start to feel it shut down?

Back