somal007

I am 5ft9, 175lbs with 24%bf

I am going to be starting a cycle on April 1st:
I have 2 bottles of Anavar (100 pills in each bottle) at 10mg each
I have 1 10ml bottle of Test Enanthate at 250mg/ml
I have Clomid for PCT

I was considering one of 2 cycles:
1. 300mg of Test E each week for 8 weeks, with Anavar at 40mg ED for 7 weeks
2. 250mg of Test E each week for 10 weeks, with anavar at 40mg ED for 7 weeks.
This will be follwed by Clomid for PCT

Which one of these cycles is better? And how should it be structured? (Should I start test first, then add anavar in week 3?)

First off anavar and test cycles are awsome, with that being said is the any way you can get 1 more bottle of test? If you cant and this is your first cycle you will probly make ok gains off 250mg for 10 weeks...but is you could get another vile and run like 400 for 12 weeks it will make all the difference, as a side note ramp up the anavar..start with like 20mg/ed then go to 30 then to 40 to strech out the Anavar (var) to 8 weeks.

I'd really think hard about getting your BF% down before cycling.

Agreed. Your stats would lead me to believe that you don't haven't put in the time natty yet. If you had been working out for a while you would not have as much bf.

To take advantage of a cycle and gain muscle, you would eat a ton. Might be a good idea to get bf in line as stated above so you don't just gain more along with the muscle on cycle. That is what I am trying to do before running a cycle.

Stangostrone said:
First off anavar and test cycles are awsome, with that being said is the any way you can get 1 more bottle of test? If you cant and this is your first cycle you will probly make ok gains off 250mg for 10 weeks...but is you could get another vile and run like 400 for 12 weeks it will make all the difference, as a side note ramp up the anavar..start with like 20mg/ed then go to 30 then to 40 to strech out the Anavar (var) to 8 weeks.

not to hijack, but if supply is not a problem.is it necassery to build up the anavar(pyramid)?and if so do you need do lower the dosage towards the end as oppose to just stopping?

I wouldn't pyramid the anavar, but I also wouldn't be cycling period if I were in this guy's position.

Back