Anavar and your period...

Okay, I know this question has been done before...but I just want to hear opinions regarding my situation.

I just got off my first ever cycle of Anavar (var) (7 weeks) started of with 5mg and ended at 10mg per day). Throughout my cycle I had my regular period, no issues. Now (2 weeks post cycle) my period was due and it hasn't come yet. I am now 5 days overdue (the most I have ever been is 2). I have been experiencing cramps as usual, but no period.

I know that it is more than likely due to my hormones being completely out of whack - but I would like some reassurance. Did anything similar happen for you? I just hate not getting it because it makes me scared that I am pregnant. Grrrrrrr......

Tell me it's the Anavar (var) before I drive myself crazy and go buy a HPT.

I have no personal experience with Anavar (var) , but with my Primo cycle I had my period while on cycle, when I came off of it, I was 6 days late, which is unusual for me.
I ran to the store & bought a pregnancy test,..

Your only a week late, so I wouln't over worry.

It's most likely your hormones & your body re-adjusting again..but if you fear u could be pregnant, then don'twait, and buy a test for peace of mind.

I hope other females that have had this problem with Anavar (var) will chime in.

Good luck ! :)

Last edited:
I would give it another week or so. Even if you had normal periods on cycle, once you stop the cycle it puts your hormones out of whack. A test would probably be a false result anyway at only 5 days.

How's it going Rollergirl?

I'm kinda new to the sight, no female contacts, but it's a good way to shift through people's opinions and learn from what they have already done and ignore the ones that are just talking, not walking.

Is that really you in the profile pic, or did you use a body double? Not a perv, actually engaged, just interested in age, stats, wondering what you do to stay tight.

The reason I ask, is I've maintained a 5'10 185-190lb frame at a legit 4-6% BF, through diet, training, and low Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), but as I've gotten older, hit 40 last Saturday, it's gotten harder and if you were anything above 25, I'd like to hear how a female changes her diet/supplementation with age.

Take care. (Great screen name)

Okay, I know this question has been done before...but I just want to hear opinions regarding my situation.

I just got off my first ever cycle of Anavar (var) (7 weeks) started of with 5mg and ended at 10mg per day). Throughout my cycle I had my regular period, no issues. Now (2 weeks post cycle) my period was due and it hasn't come yet. I am now 5 days overdue (the most I have ever been is 2). I have been experiencing cramps as usual, but no period.

I know that it is more than likely due to my hormones being completely out of whack - but I would like some reassurance. Did anything similar happen for you? I just hate not getting it because it makes me scared that I am pregnant. Grrrrrrr......

Tell me it's the Anavar (var) before I drive myself crazy and go buy a HPT.
Yes I had a very similar situation coming off of Anavar (var) , not only was my cycle late (5 days) but I felt crampy leading up to it, and when it showed up it was a VERY crampy and heavy one(sorry if TMI).
I have done a total of 3 Anavar (var) cycles at 10mg/day and this happened to some degree after each one. The worst was after my first Anavar (var) cycle though.

I'm currently doing my first primo cycle only at 50mg inj per week, will keep you ladies posted as to any interesting stuff :)
iM

Yes, its common to have a late period or even completely miss one when you come off of var. If you run post cycle therapy (pct), like Forged PCT your hormones will recover faster and this will be less likely to happen.

I just wanted to provide an update for women looking for similar answers to mine.

My period finally arrived - 17 days late. I went on an emotional roller coaster with the estrogen rebound. Crying, mood swings, massive breakouts, and finally my period.

I am feeling better now. It took approx. 4 weeks after my cycle for my estrogen to fully bounce back.

Next time I will taper my dosage and take some post cycle stuff to control the rebound...never want to go through this again.

Glad your feeling better :)

How's it going Rollergirl?

Take care. (Great screen name)

Really bro? Like Really?
Im serious, alldayeveryday serious.

Just to mention to the OP.
I have a girl who is going to compete for figures in a few months.
Shes a very close friend of me and she tells me everythin.
She has told me a few times she doesnt get her period on anavar and its late after.. but it always returns.. so no need to stress.
This girl is running Winny/Anavar/Primo/EQ !!

Last edited:
Back