Anavar course

Angel star

I am going on a course of Anavar I will be taking 5mg to start for the first 2 weeks then go to 10mg for the remainder of the 8 weeks. Then on the last 21days of Anavar I will go on another course of CYX3.
I am currently doing 3 days Cardio and 4 Days Weights, my weight is 145lbs. I want to tone up and build a bit of muscle nothing to noticeable! Is it ok to Take CYX3 with Anavar? What results would I see and how soon? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited:
do you have the cyle plan for CYX3. and yes use it while on var you will get better results. with this plan here i would cut the dose in half.
but some female BB will know better then i.

CYX3 (an oral blend of T3, Yohimbine and Clenbuterol)

Combines the synergistic fat burning power of beta adrenergic agonists) and alpha adrenergic antagonists (Yohimbine HCl), all to add the T3 characteristics of increase the metabolic rate by increasing Thyroid efficiency.

Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg
T3 - 25mcg
Yohimbine 5.4mg
Effects and Dosage

The blend is very potent combination of a beta and alpha antagonist.Clenbuterol and Yohimbine promote fat loss through the same adrenergic system, but the effects are achieved through different mechanisms. Clenbuterol is a known thermogenics shown to directly stimulate fat cells metabolism and accelerate the breakdown of triglycerides to form free fatty acids. The hormone glucagon released signals the breakdown of the triglycerides by hormone-sensitive lipase to release free fatty acids.Yohimbine, being an antagonist of alpha-2 receptors shifts the balance of sympathetic activity to ensure that lypolisis occurs. This increases synaptic Norepinephrine release, one of the body's own natural Lipolytic hormones. In effect, it acts as beta stimulating and alpha blocking properties, an ideal combination to stimulate fat loss.

Administration and Use:

Clenbuterol should be built up and tapered off gradually with dosage increases and decreases every 3-4 days and doses never exceeding 160 µg per day for safety measures. It is administered for periods of 2-3 weeks then discontinued for equal periods of time to prevent the body’s metabolic system the ability to adapt to the metabolic effects. For fat-burning goals Clenbuterol is often stacked with another fat-burning agent for quick effect, or alternated with another fat-burning agent by people who need to stay lean for a promote period. Usually T 3 is used for such purposes, with alternating cycles of 3 weeks each. If used together, cycles will not completely overlap!!! And a new adjustment is needed. A typical cycle for Clenbuterol might be 3 weeks, with the daily amounts being:

Day1-1 tablet
Day2-1 tablet
Day3-1 tablet
Day4-11/2 tablets
Day5-11/2 tablets
Day6-11/2 tablets
Day7-2 tablets
Day8-2 tablets
Day9-2 tablets
Day10-11/2 tablets
Day11-11/2 tablets
Day12-11/2 tablets
Day13-1 tablets
Day14-1 tablets
Day15-1 tablets
Day16-1/2tablet
Day17-1/2tablet
Day18-1/2tablet
Day19-1/2tablet
Day20-1/4tablet
Day21-1/4tablet

Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

What are you trying to do? Lose weight or bulk up? Only take the CYX3 or whatever that stuff is.....if you are trying to lose weight.

Nobody knows what results you'll see. That is individual.

anavar with accutane...need advice

I am going on a course of Anavar I will be taking 5mg to start for the first 2 weeks then go to 10mg for the remainder of the 8 weeks. Then on the last 21days of Anavar I will go on another course of CYX3.
I am currently doing 3 days Cardio and 4 Days Weights, my weight is 145lbs. I want to tone up and build a bit of muscle nothing to noticeable! Is it ok to Take CYX3 with Anavar? What results would I see and how soon? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Ok so I am very new to steroids and just finished a cycle of Winstrol (winny). I was doing injections twice a week, at 20mg/wk I believe. My boyfriend knows a lot more then me, and was the one doing it all for me. I am wanting more research when it comes to using anavar though. I broke out way too much and starting loosing more hair towards the end of my cycle on Winstrol (winny), so I was told to go to Anavar (var). I am thinking of combining Anavar (var) 20mg/wk with accutane to control the breakouts. Does anyone have any advice for the best way about doing all this? I plan on taking b5 and milk thistle along side the Anavar (var) and accutane. I am very sensitive to all those pills/injections so I think it's best to start out slower?

Ok so I am very new to steroids and just finished a cycle of Winstrol (winny). I was doing injections twice a week, at 20mg/wk I believe. My boyfriend knows a lot more then me, and was the one doing it all for me. I am wanting more research when it comes to using anavar though. I broke out way too much and starting loosing more hair towards the end of my cycle on Winstrol (winny), so I was told to go to Anavar (var). I am thinking of combining Anavar (var) 20mg/wk with accutane to control the breakouts. Does anyone have any advice for the best way about doing all this? I plan on taking b5 and milk thistle along side the Anavar (var) and accutane. I am very sensitive to all those pills/injections so I think it's best to start out slower?

Welcome! Please start your own thread so I can help you more.

do you have the cyle plan for CYX3. and yes use it while on Anavar (var) you will get better results. with this plan here i would cut the dose in half.
but some female BB will know better then i.

CYX3 (an oral blend of T3, Yohimbine and Clenbuterol)

Combines the synergistic fat burning power of beta adrenergic agonists) and alpha adrenergic antagonists (Yohimbine HCl), all to add the T3 characteristics of increase the metabolic rate by increasing Thyroid efficiency.

Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg
T3 - 25mcg
Yohimbine 5.4mg
Effects and Dosage

The blend is very potent combination of a beta and alpha antagonist.Clenbuterol and Yohimbine promote fat loss through the same adrenergic system, but the effects are achieved through different mechanisms. Clenbuterol is a known thermogenics shown to directly stimulate fat cells metabolism and accelerate the breakdown of triglycerides to form free fatty acids. The hormone glucagon released signals the breakdown of the triglycerides by hormone-sensitive lipase to release free fatty acids.Yohimbine, being an antagonist of alpha-2 receptors shifts the balance of sympathetic activity to ensure that lypolisis occurs. This increases synaptic Norepinephrine release, one of the body's own natural Lipolytic hormones. In effect, it acts as beta stimulating and alpha blocking properties, an ideal combination to stimulate fat loss.

Administration and Use:

Clenbuterol should be built up and tapered off gradually with dosage increases and decreases every 3-4 days and doses never exceeding 160 µg per day for safety measures. It is administered for periods of 2-3 weeks then discontinued for equal periods of time to prevent the body’s metabolic system the ability to adapt to the metabolic effects. For fat-burning goals Clenbuterol is often stacked with another fat-burning agent for quick effect, or alternated with another fat-burning agent by people who need to stay lean for a promote period. Usually T 3 is used for such purposes, with alternating cycles of 3 weeks each. If used together, cycles will not completely overlap!!! And a new adjustment is needed. A typical cycle for Clenbuterol might be 3 weeks, with the daily amounts being:

Day1-1 tablet
Day2-1 tablet
Day3-1 tablet
Day4-11/2 tablets
Day5-11/2 tablets
Day6-11/2 tablets
Day7-2 tablets
Day8-2 tablets
Day9-2 tablets
Day10-11/2 tablets
Day11-11/2 tablets
Day12-11/2 tablets
Day13-1 tablets
Day14-1 tablets
Day15-1 tablets
Day16-1/2tablet
Day17-1/2tablet
Day18-1/2tablet
Day19-1/2tablet
Day20-1/4tablet
Day21-1/4tablet

Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

I think that was a premature post. How can you advise someone of a cycle knowing almost no info about them?

Back