anavar cycle - tips? - 21y/5'10"/185lbs

thanks again guys,and to sportnvolcom, you pretty much gave me the information i needed, which was don't change anything. i was previously under the impression that i needed to train and diet differently when i cycled (i.e. for longer/different food quantities), but I now understand I was wrong. Thanks and sorry if I wasn't clear before.

Im a new to steroids and never done an extreme cycle but im 6'2" 235 naturally and can bench atleast 415, I started an anvar only cycle 2 weeks ago. Initially started at 20 mg aday and have moved up to 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening. I have already gained 3 pounds and im shredding fat like a mad man with little cardio. I went from repping 225 on shoulder press to doing 250 for 5 sets of 5. My results may be extreme because im an athlete and have good genes, but if you work hard "littlebitch" you could easily achieve your goals. also, like you, im taking anavar for health reasons , so if that you want to take an anavar cycle do the damn thing and get big!

Back