Anavar Cycle

Welsh_Power

Thinking of running an Anavar only cycle for 6 weeks. Goals from the cycle are to gain strength, no after mass/size.

Was thinking of 40mg a day for the whole 6 weeks along with milk thistle and nolva for PCT.

How does this cycle look? As it’s a first cycle it will remain oral only, would it be worth while adding winny?

If it were me I would do one or the other.... I don't think your strength will shoot up as high as you may expect on just anavar or Winstrol (winny) (winny made my "friend" stronger than the anavar" but if you train right and eat right you should see some good gains...

Cheers for the welcome guys, any more opinions on an anavar only cycle? Is it worth the cost? For someone who benches say... 105kg would a 5/10 kg increase be a reasonable target form this cycle?

eat well and get enough rest and you'll get the 5-10 kg increase on your bench without gear.

I wouldn't recommend Winstrol (winny) or var for a first time cycle. I feel either of them are good "add ons" to a test based cycle after you have some experience under your belt.

Go with some with some sort of a test based cycle when you're up to it.

Welcome to the club brutha.

cheers

Welsh_Power said:
Cheers for the welcome guys, any more opinions on an anavar only cycle? Is it worth the cost? For someone who benches say... 105kg would a 5/10 kg increase be a reasonable target form this cycle?

i think it depends upon your goal if u feel u need Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to attain your goal so be it but u could do it naturally

and maybe even using 30mg a day @ 6 weeks would be good with creatine for a first cycle to attain your goal

but eventually if want to get serious with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you will have to use test or any injectable Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS)

injecting is not bad its just a mental thing

I’m saving the fun of injecting for my second cycle!!! Have a mate who’s going to do the first few for me, hoping to be doing them myself after a few weeks. The only fear I have about injecting is putting the damn thing in the wrong place! How much of an area do you have to work with when injecting into the glute?

If you run 40mg for 8 weeks you get alot more strenghth than you are hoping for and gain at least 10 solid pounds of lean muscle with a good diet - if you run 30mg with either Primo, EQ or Deca you will have an amazing first cycle - I am not a bodybuilder but for me the best cycle is Primo and Var.

If you want strength try something else....TrEN would be my best bet....but with your goals, Idont see why u cant produce them naturally

Yes, you can get Primo tabs though they are hard to find and injectible Primo is often faked - I have some coming and will get them tested before I use them.

im gonna be doing a test/var cycle... 50mg test prop ED and 40mg var ED...

cant go wrong with test...

and dont worry about injecting, after a few injections it will be a breeze... :D

I remember my first incjection. I was so excited and nervous, I almost passed out in my parents bathroom! I had stop and try again later when I calmed down...ah, good times.

save your money and use it all on good quality var (and a little nolva in case you get shut down)

run it for 8-10 weeks in concert w/ a good diet and you will definitely reach your goals

I keep hearing that Primo has a lot of fakes out there, I have done 3 cycles with it, having it tested each time first out in AZ and always got good stuff.

I guess there must be a reason for all the bad publicity

In my opinion, if you don't have enough for 10 weeks of ox I wouldn't waste your time or cash.

Back