Anavar for bridge

mustanged77

Tren Freak
Has anyone had any experience with using Anavar to bridge between cycles?
I'm going to be coming off a 15 week cycle of Test 1g/wk,Tren,1g/wk and EQ .8g/wk in a few weeks.
Ive never used HCG. I don't use ancillaries during my cycle. I've tried them, nolva and prorivon, but didn't see any positive results. I found that I actually don't need them.
I do have Clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but I've never had a problem bouncing back quickly. In fact, I don't know for sure if nolva or clomid has actually ever really helped me.

I was thinking about using anavar for a couple of months, at the end of my current cycle and then starting a completey different cycle. Maybe a short cycle of D-bol,Test, and Winny.

I was thinking about using alittle bit of var during my post cycle therapy (pct) next time, I just worry about it keeping my HPTA in the gutter. How would you dose it?

The only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I'd ever use in a bridge is proviron and even that I'd be leary of using. Generally, I think bridging is a bad idea as you're definately not letting your HPTA recover, you might as well go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). However, saying all that if you're going to stay "on" anyways, anavar would be the best compound IMO to give your body a break from high doses of androgens.

LiftTillIDie said:
I was thinking about using alittle bit of var during my post cycle therapy (pct) next time, I just worry about it keeping my HPTA in the gutter. How would you dose it?

Well, i would dose it low. But I've never used it before so I really don't know what low is.

I thought it doesn't shut down your HPTA at moderate dosages? Since I don't usually have a problem with bouncing back I thought I could use it between cycles and my HPTA would still be OK?

mustanged77 said:
Well, i would dose it low. But I've never used it before so I really don't know what low is.

I thought it doesn't shut down your HPTA at moderate dosages? Since I don't usually have a problem with bouncing back I thought I could use it between cycles and my HPTA would still be OK?

Anavar is still suppressive even at 15mg/day, therefore you will not fully restore your HPTA.

Yeah I heard at 20mg ED it suppressed 22% after 5 days, maybe you could use 10mg ED but WTF do I know.

Woman use this dose without virization but I'm not sure if thats means anything...I should just really shut my mouth :D

mustanged77 said:
This is a board myth...you're already shut down from the cycle so even an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that doesn't strongly effect the HPTA will still keep you shut down.

StoneColdNTO said:
Anavar is still suppressive even at 15mg/day, therefore you will not fully restore your HPTA.

ANd the results will be minimal on nothing more than 15 mg per day.My advice is to realize that bridging means staying on and if you want to bridge or stay on longer than just drop to a lower dose of test only and continiue to run hcg.

mustanged77 said:

At first I was thinking 25 mg/day, but at that dose the benefits possibly outweigh the cost of staying on gear, so maybe 50mg/day? No higher than 50. I think what Rocco is saying is good advice so I may end up reconsidering.

Coming off a cycle like that, you are going to need something to maintain the size you have gained.

I would probably use IGF or GH with Slin and CEE. This combo will allow you to recover and help maintain size

yaeh, I say if your going to come off then come off. Use stuff like GH, slin even creatine to help bridge if you want.

i rather see a low dose test bridge. makes much more sense.......

Thanks

LAWNSAVER said:
Coming off a cycle like that, you are going to need something to maintain the size you have gained.

I would probably use IGF or GH with Slin and CEE. This combo will allow you to recover and help maintain size

Yeah, I just want to maintain some mass off cycle. What is Slin and CEE?

IGF or GH, I didn't even think of this. I'm going to do a little research and probably come back with more questions.

Thanks to everyone!

Back