Anavar questions

overcrime

(2 questions)I am 18 and a half and have been bodybuilding naturally since i was 14. Ive been doing lots of research on anavar (oxandrolone) I read that it has no impact on your own natural test production and that it was used for kids going through puberty to grown taller and mature faster. It stated in this article that it also does not shift your growth plates. I can get lagit anavar from a pharmaceutical company and i was wondering your oppinions on me using this drug.

Ive been bodybuilding since i was 14 under supervision of trainers and instructors im currently 18 and only 5'7 i was wondering if bodybuilding stunted my growth or effected it in any way.

age, anavar etc...

overcrime said:
(2 questions)I am 18 and a half and have been bodybuilding naturally since i was 14. Ive been doing lots of research on anavar (oxandrolone) I read that it has no impact on your own natural test production and that it was used for kids going through puberty to grown taller and mature faster. It stated in this article that it also does not shift your growth plates. I can get lagit anavar from a pharmaceutical company and i was wondering your oppinions on me using this drug.

Ive been bodybuilding since i was 14 under supervision of trainers and instructors im currently 18 and only 5'7 i was wondering if bodybuilding stunted my growth or effected it in any way.

1) no, lifting weights doesn't stunt your growth
2) you need to read a buttload more on here and lurk and read and lurk and read, you will educate yourself tremendously (I Have)
3) Anavar like ANY steroid IS suppressive. Legit. Var is hard to get and a lot of fakes for var out there.
4) you are too young to consider it anyway. you need to be 21 according to most here but in my opinion 23 is better.

5) don't screw your life up by "doing it anyway" hear me now and believe me later....

yea wait till 21/22 time will fly
also recpetors get burned out/desensitised after a few cycles.

i would say dont start gear till your 21 but i stared mine at 19 if you feel your ready and have enough knoledge about what your doing what acouple more months and then ease your self into it

anavar alone is weak IMO, the LEAST u could do is stack it with primo
anyway, u should wait another 2 years or so
my 2 cents

var is very mild... i say if youve done your research, and feel you are absolutely prepared i say go for it ive seen younger attempt a lot worse. just my .02

I will not condone anyone around the age of 18 using steroids. However, I will say that with var, he's chosen the one compound least likely to have any lasting repercussions. Atleast var will not wreak havoc with his mood and skin or cause permanent closure of his growth plates.

I've seen plenty of guys his age jump straight into nearly a gram of test per week. They became pizza-faced water ballons and even bigger assholes than they were prior to steroids.

2 aditional things

yes i get lagit anavar from a reputable pharmaceutical company.
Secondly ive been doing more than plenty of reasearch on all kinds of compounds and ive discovered that anavar not only does not shift your growth plated but lagit var has no effect on ur natural test production. So what im trying to say is if i do 1 cycle how is it going to have any negative effect on my body if im using proper doses lets say 40 mg a day

overcrime said:
yes i get lagit anavar from a reputable pharmaceutical company.
Secondly ive been doing more than plenty of reasearch on all kinds of compounds and ive discovered that anavar not only does not shift your growth plated but lagit var has no effect on ur natural test production. So what im trying to say is if i do 1 cycle how is it going to have any negative effect on my body if im using proper doses lets say 40 mg a day

says who ? :)

Read this ..............

Oxandrolone causes significant suppression at 15mg ED within 5 days:

from: http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

...Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3)...

eg0895923003.gif

Figure 3. Total androgen concentration. Total serum T (hatched portion) and OX (black portion) concentrations in five young men on days 0, 3, and 5. *, T decreased significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5 (P < 0.05).

1 you r too young...I was in the same boat and waited and im glad......and 2 if you did all this research you could look at the chart and see that YES its gonna shut u down, hell there was almost a 50% drop after 5 days at 15mg/day

at your age you shouldn't need anything! with proper diet/training you can be making awesome gains naturally. If your feel your development has slowed, start working with a bodybuilder and don't let him try to sell you gear.

overcrime said:
is a 6 week cycle at 40mg of this stuff gonna inhibit my potential test growth?

Var does suppress plain and simple, read my log below as I ran 20mg ED and still got shutdown, Var is Var and it doesn't matter what brand you have human grade or whatever IT WILL shut you down...will it fuse you growth plates, no ones sure of that but var is so mild anyway that the risk just isn't worth it....grow a little now quickly and stay small for the rest of your life or wait untill your the correct age and get big and be big!

personally I think you will still start the cycle but in 3years you will kick yourself...

i already started the cycle and have been doing 40 mgs ed for almost 3 weeks now. I plan on doing it another three weeks. I know it may shut me down but im pretty sure my natural test lvl will rebound. What i still want to know is if its going to stop my hormones from maturing for the next few years if i still stay away from gear.

it may mess you up for life as your endocrine system is still in the process of developing...only time will tell how much damage you have done...goodluck :)

"One danger to teens is the premature end of puberty," says Kuhn. Rising levels of testosterone and other sex hormones normally trigger the growth spurt that occurs during puberty. When these hormones reach certain levels, they signal the bones to stop growing because puberty is over. And as Kuhn explains, "When a child or adolescent takes anabolic steroids, the resulting artificially high sex hormone levels could signal the bones to stop growing sooner than they normally would," stunting the child's growth as a result.
http://www.asbj.com/2004/08/0804coverstory2.html

acording to this article "When these hormones reach certain levels, they signal the bones to stop growing because puberty is over."When a child or adolescent takes anabolic steroids, the resulting artificially high sex hormone levels could signal the bones to stop growing sooner than they normally would," stunting the child's growth as a result."

Since anavar is proven not to shift or close the growth plates this must mean that the increase in the hormones could not be significant enought to stop bones from growing.(your bones stop growing when your hormones reach a certain level) If it is so mild that my body growth wont be effected im wondering how it could mess up my hormone levels from fully maturing.

Back