Anavar, T-Bol, or Both??

nevermix

21 years old, 5'7'' 175lbs ~13% BF
Goal is to hit 190lbs @ 10%BF , preferably in the single digits though...

Ran gear when i was younger, ~18yrs old. Focused less on lifting for a year and half or so. Back at it the last 6 months.

I'm currently running 4ius/day of GH for about 6 weeks now, gonna keep that up for at least 6 months. I know, too young for GH, but i can afford it especially at the price i get it for and i dont really see a downside to it.

I never planned to run gear again, but Ana Anavar (var) + T-bol seem to both be quite mild. In terms of side effects my understanding is that Ana Anavar (var) is much milder than Winstrol (winny). I dont know, however, where T-bol stands in comparison. I am prone to acne, but even when i took test + dbol in the past nothing really flared up tremendously, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) dont seem to aggrivate acne. I know Winstrol (winny) can be harsh on hair which is another reason i would rather use Anavar (var) or T-bol.

Originally planned to just run Anavar (var) for 6-8 weeks @ 50mg/day. I was advised to try running T-bol as well. If i threw T-bol in there would you recomend cutting the Anavar (var) down a bit since both are orals? Something like 40mg Tbol/25mg Anavar (var) ? Or are these mild enough to where 50mg Anavar (var) + 40mg Tbol would be fine?

The doses ive used in orals have been 50mg/day Winstrol (winny) and ive also used Dbol @ 40mg/day...

you really need to do some research. Drop the GH, forget steroids and start training and eating better. Not what you want to hear, but the truth.

outlawtas2 said:
you really need to do some research. Drop the GH, forget steroids and start training and eating better. Not what you want to hear, but the truth.
I have done some research on GH and i dont see any downside to taking it, so why would you recomend to drop it? Ignoring the cost as a con, surely there are pros to taking GH even if you dont body build. Are there serious risks/side effects i am not aware of? I'm around the same age and running 4ius/day as well. Ive read the "age" posts on GH as well and there are plenty in their early twenties benefiting from it.

Last edited:
I ran Jino's when I was 26yrs old and had to use 6ius for 6months to get anything out of GH (I also ran insulin and roids within that 6 months) so at 21 if your gonna run it you will see that 6ius and up is where you will see more results-as I did receive good results I didn't see the need to use it again in my 20's. I'm not gonna try to talk anyone in there 20's out of taking GH, but you will see after taking it that you can acheive close to the same results without taking Gh at a yournger age as I realized at 26 and didn't take it after that.......
Now I'm 31 and can't wait to run GH with my next cycle as I know the older you are the better you can benifit from it

T-Biggs said:
I ran Jino's when I was 26yrs old and had to use 6ius for 6months to get anything out of GH (I also ran insulin and roids within that 6 months) so at 21 if your gonna run it you will see that 6ius and up is where you will see more results-as I did receive good results I didn't see the need to use it again in my 20's. I'm not gonna try to talk anyone in there 20's out of taking GH, but you will see after taking it that you can acheive close to the same results without taking Gh at a yournger age as I realized at 26 and didn't take it after that.......
Now I'm 31 and can't wait to run GH with my next cycle as I know the older you are the better you can benifit from it
ive began running it before but stopped after ~8 weeks since i got into partying too much and slacked off @ the gym, but towards the last few weeks i was already seing fat loss even with poor diet and no cardio. Currently ive finished 2 kits so far @ 4ius/day and with a better training regiment and diet than the previous go around im seeing more fat loss and also increased vascularity.

I am bumping up to 5ius/day since im switching to blue tops now that Jinos are going to become rare in the US, at least for now. One reason is because they are super cheap, but also just convenient not to have to draw from 2 vials :) ... But i might drop back down since alot of people claim better results from generic stuff than Jinos. Depends on the source obviously...

Anyway, thats my 2 cents... i would never run GH if i had to pay something high like $3/iu as the benefits arent really worth it in my experience, but i have yet to go longer than 2 months so we'll see!

panteracfh said:
What reason is there NOT to do it? (not a smart ass remark, real question)
You know, with a year of dedication he might be able to hit his goals without using AAS.

Make no mistake about it: Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not good for your health. And in the case of young men, growth plates usually don't freeze until as late as 25 years of age. But Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can make that happen much earlier.

This guy already used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and slacked off. I hope he is back in the gym to stay this time. He should prove to himself that he can do it.

panteracfh said:
What reason is there NOT to do it? (not a smart ass remark, real question)
Other than the fact that you are wasting your money, (or your Daddy's money), you are living in a completely delusional state of mind!

Guys like you, and rest assured there are plenty of you out there, remind me of Jethroe from the old TV comedy "The Beverly Hillbillies". He thought he could be an army general just by purchasing and wearing the uniform, a navy frogman by purchasing and wearing a wetsuit, ect.

Here's a dose of reality: Try putting some real effort in your training and diet! Ultimately it's the only way you or anyone will make any real gains in muscle size and strength.

Deepglute said:
Other than the fact that you are wasting your money, (or your Daddy's money), you are living in a completely delusional state of mind!

Guys like you, and rest assured there are plenty of you out there, remind me of Jethroe from the old TV comedy "The Beverly Hillbillies". He thought he could be an army general just by purchasing and wearing the uniform, a navy frogman by purchasing and wearing a wetsuit, ect.

Here's a dose of reality: Try putting some real effort in your training and diet! Ultimately it's the only way you or anyone will make any real gains in muscle size and strength.

Lol your my new best friend :D

Deepglute said:

First to make it clear, my question was pertaining only to GH. Obviously there are tons of reason why someone at any age should not use AAS.

If you are in fact replying to just the use of GH, you fail to produce a single valid point. First off, you can't even say it is a waste of money since what decides that are individual factors. So unless you reply in a conditional statement (for example: If your on some kind of budget, GH is a waste of money) then your statement has no validity. Second, being in a delusional state of mind and your analogy, while pretty funny, really don't have any relation to the topic. The implication is that by taking GH, one would be living in a mental fantasy of being a bodybuilder without actually having the true characteristics of one. Not sure how taking GH creats this delusion.

In my experience, im the same age as the OP and have noticed fat loss and some better skin tones begining. Nothing major, but the further i get into it the more i notice. I'm sure the same fatloss could be achieved with cardio and a stricter diet, but i really don't see a reason why NOT to take GH to aid in the process. If i do get as far as 6 months and fail to see much more than i have in the begining i will decide it is not worth the money and effort.

I would have liked to hear about some kinds of risks i might not be aware of, but i haven't found many in my research and the times i have posted about it, no one has chimed in with that kind of info.

How bout this questions, why SHOULDNT someone who does not bodybuild take GH? And for sake of argument, assume GH is free.

panteracfh said:
First to make it clear, my question was pertaining only to GH. Obviously there are tons of reason why someone at any age should not use AAS.

If you are in fact replying to just the use of GH, you fail to produce a single valid point. First off, you can't even say it is a waste of money since what decides that are individual factors. So unless you reply in a conditional statement (for example: If your on some kind of budget, GH is a waste of money) then your statement has no validity. Second, being in a delusional state of mind and your analogy, while pretty funny, really don't have any relation to the topic. The implication is that by taking GH, one would be living in a mental fantasy of being a bodybuilder without actually having the true characteristics of one. Not sure how taking GH creats this delusion.

In my experience, im the same age as the OP and have noticed fat loss and some better skin tones begining. Nothing major, but the further i get into it the more i notice. I'm sure the same fatloss could be achieved with cardio and a stricter diet, but i really don't see a reason why NOT to take GH to aid in the process. If i do get as far as 6 months and fail to see much more than i have in the begining i will decide it is not worth the money and effort.

I would have liked to hear about some kinds of risks i might not be aware of, but i haven't found many in my research and the times i have posted about it, no one has chimed in with that kind of info.

How bout this questions, why SHOULDNT someone who does not bodybuild take GH? And for sake of argument, assume GH is free.

I liked Deepglutes argument better....

As far as i'm concerned the order should be this:

Natty
Basic Supps
Advanced supps
Light cycle
Heavier cycling
GH, Slin

All the GH and steroids in the world cannot make your grow. There is no escaping dedication to training and diet.

k, GH aside, my main question is about Anavar (var) +Tbol...my understanding is that they are both milder in side effects and toxicity than Dbol, so would 50mg Anavar (var) and 40mg tbol be comprable to ~40dbol in terms of liver toxicity?
thanks

roccodart440 said:
I wouldn't run any cycle without at least 250mg of tet EW as a base to build on.

With both compounds you are going to be totally shut down in a few weeks, you will be begging for some test once the lathargy sets in... trust me i've been there...ur gains will slow with no test in your body...read any article and you will see Test is the main building block your muscle needs to grow...

Back