Anavar/ Test - Cutting cycle

Gísli

Hi everybody, My goals is to lose body fat I really want to get to see those abs before 3.nov.2012 so that gives me about 15 weeks,

I´m just getting started again in the gym from about 6 weeks break. I know the result is all about the diet so I was thinking about clean up my diet and get my training started for the next 3 weeks and then start the following cycle

Week 1-7, anavar 50mg per day
Week 4 - 12, masteron 100mg every other day

I do combat conditioning trainings 3 x week along with 3 x bjj traning 1 hour session, i will add some gym time in there also.
I will be doing cave man diet,

Pleas tell me what you think about the cycle and the over all plan,

Stats:
Age 32
205 lbs
Bf 17%

did my first cycle 2005 - sust 250 mg 2 x week, for 8 weeks
second cycle was 2010 - 300 mg test per week for 8 -10 weeks
And I have lifted weight´s on and off for the last years

Last edited:
First off test is base, add test, and secondly is this your first cycle>? and what is your BF% and weight and then ill do my best to help as well as others will :)

Sorry forgot my stat´s

Age 32
205 lbs
Bf 17%

did my first cycle 2005 - sust 250 mg 2 x week, for 8 weeks
second cycle was 2010 - 300 mg test per week for 8 -10 weeks
And I have lifted weight´s on and off for the last years

I don't know if you would like this cycle but how about running this cycle like this

Week 1-10 Test P 100mg/eod
Week 2-10 Mast 100mg/ eod
Week 3-10 Anavar 50mg ed
Week 1-14 Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as liquid dex 50mcg e3d or eod
Week 11-15 post cycle therapy (pct) clomid 100/100/50/50 Tamox 40/40/20/20

Thanks for your input, I will think about your suggestion, The reason for I wanted to start var alone was I wanted to see how I respond to it and wanted to know what it will do just for by it self. Can you tell me what is the different between test p and Mast, I thought test p = test proportionate and Masteron is that type of steroid, About Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT it looks good, but it is hard to get your hands around that stuff were I live im going to try tough.

Week - 1 started off real good, my training have good, and my diet 100% just came home from movie (The Dark knight rise) there was no candy, soda or popcorn over the film only a protein bar from home and water :) so I'm glad that I stuck to my plan wish was to have only one cheat day, per weak and it´s to morrow :)

Finaly got all my gear and just start the following cycle

week 1-7 - anavar 50 mg ED
week 1-11 - Testolic 100 mg EOD

Will start PCT 3 day´s after last injection

HCG 5000 iu , follow up with 2500 iu x 2 with 4 days apart
Clomid 50mg/day for ten days
nolvadex 20mg/day for 20 days

Keep us updated. I'm curious to see how this cycle works for you and any issues that might go along with it.

I'm not sure what your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose is supposed to accomplish but it sounds like a bad idea. Too high a dose of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and you will desensitize yourself to it. It doesn't kick start anything, it just causes your leydig cells to produce testosterone which can actually throw the body off if you use it during post cycle therapy (pct). You would be better off splitting the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up and running it weeks 9, 10, and 11. Something like 500mg EOD.

Back