Anavar vs winstrol for final month

AJ007

Last month on a 600mg test cyp 600mg Eq. Not extremely happy. I have gained not quite 10 lbs in 3 months. I am sitting 223 @ 5'10 and 9%. I started at 215 and lean. Injuries have kept me from lifting really heavy.

I have decided to add an oral for the last month. Not sure why, I narrowed it to these two. This is my 3rd cycle with no real change. My first with multiple compounds.

Test cyp is pharma grade so quality is the problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I would surely like to see 5'10" 223 lbs and 9%. With stats like that I would like to know more history... :dunno:

Listen I tell you so many people do not understand how long it takes to build / grow lean muscle mass. Depending on age, time lifting (yrs) cycle history and genetics , a man can only gain 15-20 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE MASS in a year (12mon) .

The people and maybe yourself in a few years past may have gained more like 20-25 in 12 months. But listen I guarantee these types of gains on a mature n experienced (yrs) BB is more water then LMM.

A gain of 10 lbs you say in ten months and a BF% of 9% says you're not holding any water to speak of. This in most tempered and mature BB's would find this to be par or more.

If you are at 9% no need for either Var or Winstrol unless you are getting show ready. OR maybe just wanna do it. But remember the dryer look will not last long 6 months out.

Do some studying on the growth of muscle mass and the pros. Look ate how much weight they gained year to year, Olympia to Olympia show.

In so far as Var or Winstrol I am a huge fan of Winstrol. Ha I boo ed sometime for that. Injectable is the best and more effective route IMOP.

Var seems to be harder to find and the real deal., But let me confess I don't know that for sure.

My .02 cents

Last edited:
If you are injured, why not just shut the cycle down early and put your gear to good use when you are feeling healthy again and can get your diet lined up too?

12 wks on eq is a bit short of proper time for eq to fully work? Another month on it prob would have yielded better results. Plus how's your diet ?

At 39 I started doing some shows. 4 back to back to be exact. I was natural and did very well. I started

At 42 my thyroid capped out and test dropped out of the range. So on trt I went.

After learning and experiencing test I have slowly been trying cycles. I am now turning 46 and back where I was at 40.

I am naturally gifted and know what it takes to grow. My thoughts were AAS would be a bit more effective but then again I am not using the more aggressive ones.

Thanks for elaborating on your body and some history. Ya know I was not quite believing your stats. I did think at your age you've been around and maybe have done some shows.

What was your weight class and age back then. You don't sound like an ectomorph :laugh: I was a competitor back in the mid 80's. Being and ectomorph and at the time 5'11" it was hard to compete when in the middle class these guys would come on at 5'7" - 5'9" . Weigh in was 177 lbs. The most I weighed off season was 210 lbs .

I always wanted to get to 225lbs but never made it...Then I had many years off. I have found out that it is extremely difficult to grow more mass after 60 yrs. I'll be 66 in July.

Glad you came on board...Good luck keep us posted.

... :wavey:

If it's only for a month ... I would go with winstrol injectable... it hits me quicker.... I find theirs a build up with a Anavar

I just ran both 25 winny 50 anavar I like the results from the combo.

Is that any better on the liver?

why run wanavar with winny. why not add some prop or aren?

New to the game. I not sure what to expect from the last month. After being on cycle for 16w I would like to keep some gains until I can go back on.

I appreciate all input. Weather I use it now or for my next cycle.

My plan is to be able to maintain 230lb 8~9%

I would surely like to see 5'10" 223 lbs and 9%. With stats like that I would like to know more history... :dunno:

Listen I tell you so many people do not understand how long it takes to build / grow lean muscle mass. Depending on age, time lifting (yrs) cycle history and genetics , a man can only gain 15-20 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE MASS in a year (12mon) .

The people and maybe yourself in a few years past may have gained more like 20-25 in 12 months. But listen I guarantee these types of gains on a mature n experienced (yrs) BB is more water then LMM.

A gain of 10 lbs you say in ten months and a BF% of 9% says you're not holding any water to speak of. This in most tempered and mature BB's would find this to be par or more.

If you are at 9% no need for either Var or Winstrol unless you are getting show ready. OR maybe just wanna do it. But remember the dryer look will not last long 6 months out.

Do some studying on the growth of muscle mass and the pros. Look ate how much weight they gained year to year, Olympia to Olympia show.

In so far as Var or Winstrol I am a huge fan of Winstrol. Ha I boo ed sometime for that. Injectable is the best and more effective route IMOP.

Var seems to be harder to find and the real deal., But let me confess I don't know that for sure.

My .02 cents
Couldn't have said it better myself

Actually low dose. 300 tren ew and test p at 200 ew.

I tried the winny/ var combo because I had some winny left over from before and I read the two work well together. I normally wouldn't do two orals together.
howd you liver fare out?

i've never tried anavar or winstrol from years of reading and hearing about anavar it just seems way too expensive for what it does. sure it has little sides, gives you sick pumps and tightens you up a bit but thats nothing a solid dose of winny and/or masteron can't do.

i've never tried anavar or winstrol from years of reading and hearing about anavar it just seems way too expensive for what it does. sure it has little sides, gives you sick pumps and tightens you up a bit but thats nothing a solid dose of winny and/or masteron can't do.

I'm about to jump on mast. It's definitely better than var. I got some var from a reputable lab and yeah it was ok but I agree for what you get for the price masteron is way better.

I'm about to jump on mast. It's definitely better than var. I got some var from a reputable lab and yeah it was ok but I agree for what you get for the price masteron is way better.

how did this go, did you have any joint pain issues?

Back