Anavar. What are your opinions....

The Hubei Anavar suppose to be top of the line stuff! I agree with some of the guys above though, anavar is way too expensive!!

mvmaxx said:
As far as your price goes all I can tell you is this. "LEGIT" anavar is very scarce. Denkall and Loeffler have been tested. Papervar contained some Anavar (var) but the reports I saw had them underdosed. Everything else I WILL NOT trust unless I get it tested, including papervar. Ask Drveejay. Him and I are the Kings of UG Anavar (var) and we've struck out many times. I've had some tested and we've had other guys have other brands tested. Each time everything came out either severely underdosed to the point it wasn't worth it or non-existent.

If you're referring to the powder then be aware of the powder from China as I heard it wasn't that great of quality and that came from a reliable source. I know there's some other powder coming out from another country that is supposed to be legit but it hasn't come out yet. Once it does I'll be first in line to test it as I want to try some legit var.

I realize you trust your source and that's great. But unless he's tested it himself then I'd be very weary. I've received fake and underdosed gear from some very reliable sources in the past that had no idea.

Mvmaxx is right on the money bro!

legit Anavar (var) is hard to find, I have legit Anavar (var) with lab test to back it. It is not cheap, but you pay for what you get. It is on the higher end of orals. I pay around $70 for a 70ml bottle of liquid Anavar (var) . 20mg/ml Great shit though and well worth the money to me! And I get it domestic. Only trust a source on Anavar (var) if they show you the lab test on it, as too many sources try to take the cheap way and sell you Winstrol (winny) instead of Anavar (var) , or just put some diretic in there.

legit Anavar (var) is hard to find, I have legit Anavar (var) with lab test to back it. It is not cheap, but you pay for what you get. It is on the higher end of orals. I pay around $70 for a 70ml bottle of liquid Anavar (var) . 20mg/ml Great shit though and well worth the money to me! And I get it domestic. Only trust a source on Anavar (var) if they show you the lab test on it, as too many sources try to take the cheap way and sell you Winstrol (winny) instead of Anavar (var) , or just put some diretic in there.

I don't think this is the whole story or the sole reason. From my source, Anavar (var) is cheaper than halo, adex, aromasin, and slightly more expensive than Tbol. With this reasoning adex would be faked more bc it's almost 3x the price of Anavar (var)

Andromed labs Anavar (var) is good stuff. got more on the way.

so which is the real anavar? what is it suppose to look like and where can we get it? because im hearing people are selling dbol as anavar

Back