Anavar. What are your opinions....

eastarr69

Omniscient!
What do you guys think about this...i neer see it mentioned...I was thinking about picking some up since it is penny gear (cheap)..

E

Ummmmmmm, Penny Gear???????

Hi. My name is wayne and zeus and I want to be your best friend......

MMMMMMMMKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

i wish it was cheap..
i run it as often as i can :D

40-50mg for 6-8 weeks - take in atleast 1.5 x body weight in protein and use 10-15g of creatine. and hope that your "cheap var" is real. EQ goes well with it too...

my guy is tried and true...never an issue or an error and definately not domestic....250.00 for 8 weeks at 40 mg....to me it is cheap....maybe not tho....and trust me..i have enough friends in my little circle.....lol....

E

eastarr69 said:
my guy is tried and true...never an issue or an error and definately not domestic....250.00 for 8 weeks at 40 mg....to me it is cheap....maybe not tho....and trust me..i have enough friends in my little circle.....lol....

E

Hey there, I'm King of that circle. :whipping::smash: :tounge2:

Anyway, a "typical domestic price" is around $200 for Denkall Ana Anavar (var) . You will need a lil over 2grams for an 8 week cycle @ 40mg/ED so that would be 4-5 bottles = $800-$1000. So yes, that is why everyone is telling you it is expensive.

As far as your price goes all I can tell you is this. "LEGIT" ana Anavar (var) is very scarce. Denkall and Loeffler have been tested. Paper Anavar (var) contained some Anavar (var) but the reports I saw had them underdosed. Everything else I WILL NOT trust unless I get it tested, including paper Anavar (var) . Ask Drveejay. Him and I are the Kings of UG Anavar (var) and we've struck out many times. I've had some tested and we've had other guys have other brands tested. Each time everything came out either severely underdosed to the point it wasn't worth it or non-existent.

If you're referring to the powder then be aware of the powder from China as I heard it wasn't that great of quality and that came from a reliable source. I know there's some other powder coming out from another country that is supposed to be legit but it hasn't come out yet. Once it does I'll be first in line to test it as I want to try some legit Anavar (var) .

I realize you trust your source and that's great. But unless he's tested it himself then I'd be very weary. I've received fake and underdosed gear from some very reliable sources in the past that had no idea.

the 5mg tabs i can get are from china and i am expecting a sample tad and the box in my order that should be here by saturday....i am arond 15 bucks for 30 tabs.....i appreciate all the help on this....something new i want to throw in to the next cycle if i can....for the cost, i may give them a shot...thanks max....i appreciate the help...i will let you guys know how i decide...for the price, it may be worth a shot.

E

the prices are not bad out there...yiou just need to get the right hookup i guess...one thing is cheap and another is high, and then another guy gets something cheaper...life still goes onm though...

E

Back