anavar/winny/clen

Kurupt3dmind

Opinion needed!!!

I'm about to start a cycle of anavar, Winstrol (winny) and clen. I was wondering if its a good idea to mix all three for an 8 week cycle? and what type of cycle do you think I should run when mixing all 3 for the best results regarding slimming down and ripping up

Last edited:
imo you are only going to hurt your liver using 2 17 aa indigrents in one cycle. so take one out and let your liver breathe a bit. you will also need test in this cycle... i see u want to run a cutter.. so id drop some prop 100mg ed.. or eod if u cant tolerate everyday injections. id go with Winstrol (winny) tabs 50 mg ed... prop 100 mg ed and eq 400mg per week(split into 2 injections). buy some eq with the anavar money or trade in some anavar for eq.. run it for at least 12 weeks.

from what i see you will be wasting too much money on a 8 week cycle worth of Winstrol (winny) and anavar.. bouth compounds are expensive specially anavar. spend your money on a decent and longer cycle.. instead of a short and expensive one.

btw.. do not run the Winstrol (winny) for more then 4 weeks. be cautious of your body.

so take 50mg tabs of Winstrol (winny) ed starting on the 2nd week for 4 weeks and 100mg prop eod from week 1-8? I'm 23 6'2", 225lbs, I have the muscle underneath the fat layer, I'm interesting in the muscle to get more definition and just ripping through this layer of fat i have.

Get a blood test done. You could probably get away with 6-8 weeks of Winstrol (winny). The big concern would probably be pain in your joints. For some people Winstrol (winny) can cause debilatating pain that could affect your workout big time.

Also what is your cycle history.... this is NOT a good first cycle

I suggest you bite the bullet and use injectables.

this is my first cycle, my body has muscle mass but its just covered with fat a little here n there, especially the gut area. i wanna slim it down while adding strength and tightening

Kurupt3dmind said:
this is my first cycle, my body has muscle mass but its just covered with fat a little here n there, especially the gut area. i wanna slim it down while adding strength and tightening

IMO, you are mistaken if you are under the assumption that steroids are going to make you lose fat, cause they won't.

What I would suggest to you is some Test prop, 100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks. That will help you hold onto muscle mass, while you concentrate on a cutting diet, coupled with lots of cardio. Those two principles will help you shed some B/F...........

Back