Anavar!!

Supergirl,

I want to take mg. per day, but with so little left, I almost feel like cutting the dosage in half but feel like that may be a waste of time.

Any suggestions?

phoenixphyre said:
Supergirl,

I want to take mg. per day, but with so little left, I almost feel like cutting the dosage in half but feel like that may be a waste of time.

Any suggestions?

how many mg?? you forgot to type it

Nicole said:
Primo is mild also- but I guess its one of those steroids that either you love or hate...

Im sure Supergirl could tell you more...

Be VERY careful, Babe. It's next to impossible to find REAL primo and it would suck to get test or something else...

Ban FRISCO! LOL!!

GB- I have no interest in primo- Ive had such a good time with the var- why fix it if its not broke...

Nicole said:
Ban FRISCO! LOL!!

GB- I have no interest in primo- Ive had such a good time with the var- why fix it if its not broke...

I figured you already knew that anyways but should repeat it for the rest of the women. If a dude gets test or nandrolone or something instead that's not so bad but if a girl were to take it, the consequences could be very bad.

phoenixphyre said:
Supergirl,

It's 2.5 mg.

Were you thinking of 10mgs a day- I think thats what SG meant..

And maybe cutting it back a bit from there to extend the cycle??

Sorry; no, I was thinking 5mg. because I only have 35 pills left and I was just trying to stretch out what little I have left. Unfortunately, my source is gone and I'm kinda scared about going to Mexico and getting some more...

Nicole said:
Were you thinking of 10mgs a day- I think thats what SG meant..

And maybe cutting it back a bit from there to extend the cycle??

lol.. yup that is what i was wondering.. i needed to know her past dosage to see if a cut back was necessary.. IMO BTG is kinda on the weak side and you are gonna need at least 10mg everyday to get nice results.. so with only 35 tabs left, that is not even 9 days..

other solution is to take a tab a day for the next month just to maintain while training, but don't expect to see results from that low of a dose...

and BTW.. you do not need to go to mexico to get more anavar when you can get a prescription from your doctor for BTG which is perfectly legal...

hope that helps ya :)

super

Hey, thanks Supergirl!

What reason do you give when you ask the doctor for Anavar?
That's a relief that I don't have to go to Mexico because I hate going there.

Ladies, how is ya'lls sex drive while on anavar? I was thinking of giving my girl a small cycle of it. 10mg 8-10wks. She has a very low sex drive compared to me. Also she is wanting to compete as well. I was just hoping that this will increase her sex drive as well.

anavar is often given to cancer patients who have had muscle wasting or to those with debilitating diseases.. but if you have a "good" doc, he will find a way for you :)

DIESIL... it does have a slight affect on sex drive.. but a low dose of test prop will do her wonders!!! and if she competes it will get her some nice hard lean muscle too...

You guys are always trying to increase your girl's sex drive... get another girl!!! :D What you really need is a WOMAN not a girl! ;) I'm always up for it on a cycle or not so I wonder about these chicks!!

Diesil said:
SG, how low were doseages on the prop? 50mg every three days or so?

no sweetie.. lower than that for a female.. about 25mg E3D.. personally i wouldn't exceed that for fear of unwanted sides and at that dosage the results will be great

i know what you were thinking that if a man can take 1g a week then a woman can take half their dosage, but i would not reccommend it if she wants to stay a woman :)

Nicole said:
Ban FRISCO! LOL!!

GB- I have no interest in primo- Ive had such a good time with the Anavar (var) - why fix it if its not broke...

Girl, I swear to God, you would die for that Anavar (var) . Quite franly, my friend liked it for the mediocre strength gains,but really liked how it leaned her up. She had ENORMOUS strength gains from a recent run w/ EQ. As for Primo, she would love to get her hands on some of that....however, it's way too hard to come buy, and when you can find it, the shit is through the roof...HGH is easier to find than that....Which will be her next run. She's already started the HGH and will throw in some Anavar (var) when her strength starts to go away..This is her 4th week off, and she benched 165lb x 3. The half life of the EQ is unreal. For like 5 weeks, she was having good strength gains, but no real weight gain; then BOOM through the roof....

redsquirrel said:
HGH is easier to find than that....Which will be her next run. She's already started the HGH and will throw in some Anavar (var) when her strength starts to go away..

just a little fyi.. she really should run ana Anavar (var) or another cutting Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) along with her gh cycle.. much better/more potent results..and frontloading also seems to help get the gh to hit faster :D

and i hear ya on the primo.. so hard to get and when you do $$$ and ya never even know if it is bunk or not since there are so many fakes circulating...

Back