Anavar!!

she would like to have her body go back to as close to normal as possible. She'll probably start the Anavar (var) in a week or so. What do you mean by frontloading? Don't run it like a normal cycle of VAr?

as for the primo....tooooo many fakes, not enough legit. it makes it way too hard to tell when there are more fakes than real

redsquirrel said:
she would like to have her body go back to as close to normal as possible. She'll probably start the Anavar (var) in a week or so. What do you mean by frontloading? Don't run it like a normal cycle of VAr?

basically start up the Anavar (var) a good week prior to the gh to get it into her system... just seems to make the gh work a tad better when you get the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in first.. :)

redsquirrel said:
Girl, I swear to God, you would die for that Anavar (var) . Quite franly, my friend liked it for the mediocre strength gains,but really liked how it leaned her up. She had ENORMOUS strength gains from a recent run w/ EQ. As for Primo, she would love to get her hands on some of that....however, it's way too hard to come buy, and when you can find it, the shit is through the roof...HGH is easier to find than that....Which will be her next run. She's already started the HGH and will throw in some Anavar (var) when her strength starts to go away..This is her 4th week off, and she benched 165lb x 3. The half life of the EQ is unreal. For like 5 weeks, she was having good strength gains, but no real weight gain; then BOOM through the roof....

Welcome RED!! Great to have you posting sweety!!

Im all about low sides.. Id love to go hgh and Anavar (var) route.. but right now cost gets me on that... Im not one to experiemnt.. if it works- Ill stick to it! hehehe!!

Red- you have to get your friend ;)to post some pics!!! :D

I think my friend thinks her BF is higher than she wants ...She'll post some pics after the HGH and Anavar (var), though!

No doubt, girlfriend. I have never seen it so slow. It's like after the holidays, every one found new homes. We were such a tight crew over there!! I guess no hot tub party, then, huh?

What a great thread! Thanks for all the info ladies. I'm thinking of doing my first cycle as well. I've been training for 15 years now, and I'm thinking of stepping it up to the next level. I was a little concerned with the sides but you've put my mind to rest. Thanks again!

Fyre said:
What a great thread! Thanks for all the info ladies. I'm thinking of doing my first cycle as well. I've been training for 15 years now, and I'm thinking of stepping it up to the next level. I was a little concerned with the sides but you've put my mind to rest. Thanks again!
:jump:

Fyre said:

Welcome sweets!!

You are popping up everywhere!!

Fyre said:

You know what... there is at the bottom right hand side of your screen, a thread rating... SO it might be a great idea for all the women when they appreciate a thread rate it to let us know... This way we can also see what information and research might be nice to post... Feedback is great and constructive criticism is great too...

Thanks
super

Back