Anavar

Tank13

Hello,

I'm doing Anavar (20mg/pill) 1-8 weeks.

Week 1-8 70mg(3.5 Pills) ED

My question is about splitting the dose through the day. I know it has 8-9 hrs half-life.

I was thinking about taking 1 pill 20mg at 7am right after meal, 25mg at 2-3pm, 25mg at 10 pm. Would that be splitting it evenly through the entire day...even awhile I'm sleeping?? I'm trying to stable my blood level as much as possible.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I'm doing Anavar (20mg/pill) 1-8 weeks.

Week 1-8 70mg(3.5 Pills) ED

My question is about splitting the dose through the day. I know it has 8-9 hrs half-life.

I was thinking about taking 1 pill 20mg at 7am right after meal, 25mg at 2-3pm, 25mg at 10 pm. Would that be splitting it evenly through the entire day...even awhile I'm sleeping?? I'm trying to stable my blood level as much as possible.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Anavar only cycle? O Lawd.

in before Cobra Strike

No no of course... forgot to mention lol.

Im doing test E 500mg a week (250mg/ml) two shots a week ( tues and sat) from week 1-10. Today was my first shot :)

Looks like nobody cares! lol

I haven't used avanvar but use to cycle Dbol that way (much horter half life). I would think based on its half life that twice a day would keep hormone levels pretty stable. Not sure that it's a must but probably not a bad idea either.

It has about an 8 hour half life so it's best to split it up as evenly as possible. Imo, buy a pill cutter, cut the 20mg in half and take the 35mg in the am and the other at night. Gl

var sux, ditch it and you should take the shots every tues and FRI, not saturday, your spacing the 1st to 2nd shot out to far. But then the 2nd shot is only 3 days later. I have always found better results every 4th day

aren't I suppose to take every 8hrs...If i split the dose into two...1 in the am and 1 at night... I wont have my blood level stable in the middle of day. As I said i wake up early so Ill be taking the pill at 7am...don't i need to take another dose 8hrs after 7am???

Back