Anavar

It's true.....I've posted studies that showed here before as well.

Doug.....could very well be the reason. I am using 50mg a day before my workouts and my pumps are more intense then 50mg of d-ball....seriously. I'm also running tren, eq and test, but the pumps hit huge when I started the Anavar (var) right before my workouts.

Interesting stuff, i got some Anavar (var) on the way. I may try and use ida's water based suspension recipe, just shake and draw, either that or just suspend it in oil

so var will hold in suspension with just a oil nothing else ? and how many mg per ml can it hold like how much can you go up to?

Tough Old Man said:
what's the opinions here on how much Var to take per day. I want to use it with test and EQ and shit can my d-bol.

i am currently running 75mg/d. oddly enough with test and eq. :D

Capping does take awhile, but sometimes I prefer that to shaking my unsuspended suspension and then drawing it and having it clog even with an 18g. You have to inject some back and then start drawing again.

Pick one and go with it, if you cap, do a shitload at once.

Mudge said:
Capping does take awhile, but sometimes I prefer that to shaking my unsuspended suspension and then drawing it and having it clog even with an 18g. You have to inject some back and then start drawing again.

Something I tried becasue I had 25g needles was to remove the needle and just use the syringe to draw my anavar suspention.

Back