Andractim for gyno?

mpheclipse

sup fellas.... just got 2 80g tubes of andractim dht gel, to try and minimize the gyno i got from puberty. I use 2.5g 2x daily. Does anyone have any success stories from this stuff??? Any input would be great...thxx!!

mpheclipse said:
sup fellas.... just got 2 80g tubes of andractim dht gel, to try and minimize the gyno i got from puberty. I use 2.5g 2x daily. Does anyone have any success stories from this stuff??? Any input would be great...thxx!!

if you've had it since puberty and hadn;t done anything about it . .save up for the surgery . . .

andactrim alone has met with very mediocre results, particularly when it comes to puffy nipples.

AI (aromasin/AIFM/letrozole.) + cabaser is fairly effective. If you have associated adipose issues (chest fat) yohimburn es is quite helpful.

Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

I think andractim is worth a try, if it doesn't work then it's a small loss compared to the price of surgery (maybe 1/20th?).
thumbs.jpg

Last edited:
Back