AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Ultra Powerful
Without high androgen levels it is virtually impossible to sculpt a hard masculine body. Low androgen levels lead to high body fat, gyno (bitch tits) and sexual impotence. (1-4)

The strongest naturally occurring androgen is dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Only AndroHard contains Super-R-DHEA (androsterone enanthate) -- a highly bio-available, 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA -- which sky rockets DHT levels within 3hrs of dosing. (5)

DHT is responsible for reinforcing male traits such as strong muscles, strong sex drive and a strong erection. It also blocks estrogenic effects such as body fat storage, breast growth and water retention.

AndroHard active ingredient --

Super-R-DHEA -- Easily converts to androstanediol and DHT at high levels. (6-9) These androgenic hormones have zero estrogen conversion and produce dense muscle tissue. (dry gains)
Masteron and Primobolan are injectable steroids that are commonly used for quality lean muscle and hardening effects. The standard dose for these compounds is 450-500mg/week. AndroHard is the only product that has been calculated to have equivalent overall effects of 457mg/week of Masteron or Primobolan. (10,11)

In other words, AndroHard will kick up your total DHT activity* by almost 22x over normal levels (11) to put you in the perfect androgenic zone for harder and more defined muscles -- with a raging animal sex-drive.

* "DHT activity" represents the combined androgenic bioactivity of all 5a-reduced steroids in the blood.

High Absorption

Up to 85% absorption is achieved by delivering the steroid hormones in an oil based transport system known as Liqua-Vade HTC.

This technology drives the hormones into the lymphatic system, avoids the liver, and saturates the blood with high levels of hormones for a powerful anabolic effect. (12,13)

The Super-DHEA hormones are naturally occurring in the human body and non-toxic. See the comparison between AndroHard and other methylated steroid hormones.

To learn about how to safely cycle AndroHard, please visit the product page or The Official AndroHard Thread to see what other users are saying.

Guaranteed Results
AndroHard will dramatically tighten and harden the physique for a more vascular, sculpted appearance.

The results from AndroHard are dramatic and noticeable when complemented with intense training and a high protein diet.

AndroHard will produce noticeable effects quickly.

Effects after 1-2 weeks --

• Enhanced vascularity
  • Frequent hard erections
  • Intensified muscular strength

... And then after 3-4 weeks --

• 4-6lb lean mass increase
  • Increased muscle definition
  • 20-30% increase in strength

Flexible Stacking​
AndroHard is a non-methylated product with zero estrogen conversion making it a perfect "androgen base". AndroHard also functions as an anti-estrogen and stacks well with estrogenic compounds to help solidify and harden the muscular gains.

Here are some recommended cycle guidelines -

Trusted Source
Primordial Performance has been producing the industry's highest quality legal steroid products since 2006 and is backed by thousands of satisfied customers with an "A" reliability rating by the BBB.

Product quality is exceptional. All steroid hormones are tested by a 3rd party lab for identity and purity -- so you know exactly what you are getting -- and can depend on results.

Best Price Guarantee

We guarantee that primordialperformance.com has the best prices on the net!

If you find a lower price we will beat it or credit you back the difference! If we offer a sale within seven days of your purchase, just let us know and we will credit you back the difference

Affordable Payments

In an effort to get our high quality products into the hands of all our loyal customers we are extending a 28 day payment plan. Just make the 1st payment at the time of purchase, 2nd payment after 14 days and the 3rd payment after 28 days -- NO credit check required. Use any major debit or credit card.

Order Now ***8211; Avoid the Wait

Due to the high-end nature of this product and the extended manufacturing process, only small batches of 1000-2000 bottles are manufactured each time -- putting this product in short supply and high demand with a possible 2-3 week backorder if stock sells out.

If you want to have your bottle available for your next cycle then order now and reserve your bottle!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-800-568-2924
Email - info@primordialperformance.com
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References -

1. The effect of 5 alpha-reductase inhibitors on erectile function.
Canguven O, et al.
J Androl. 2008 Sep-Oct;29(5):514-23.

2. Treatment of persistent pubertal gynecomastia with dihydrotestosterone heptanoate.
Eberle AJ, et al
J Pediatr. 1986 Jul;109(1):144-9.

3. Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Aversa A, et al.
J Sex Med. 2010 Oct;7(10):3495-503. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01931.x.

4. Breaking the vicious circle of obesity: the metabolic syndrome and low testosterone by administration of testosterone to a young man with morbid obesity.
Tishova Y, et al.
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol. 2009 Nov;53(8):1047-51.

5. Physiological changes in dehydroepiandrosterone are not reflected by serum levels of active androgens and estrogens but of their metabolites: intracrinology.
Labrie F, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Aug;82(8):2403-9.

6. Dehydroepiandrosterone: kinetics of metabolism in normal men and women.
Bird CE et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1978 Oct;47(4):818-22.

7. In vivo conversion of dehydroisoandrosterone to plasma androstenedione and testosterone in man.
Horton R, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1967 Jan;27(1):79-88.

8. In vitro metabolism of androgens in whole human blood.
Blaquier et al.
Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1967 Aug;55(4):697-704. No abstract available.

9. METABOLISM OF ANDROST-4-ENE-3,17-DIONE-4-14C BY RABBIT SKELETAL MUSCLE SUPERNATANT FRACTION. ISOLATION OF 3BETA-HYDROXYANDROST-4-EN-17-ONE-14C AND TESTOSTERONE-14C.
THOMAS et al.
J Biol Chem. 1964 Mar;239:766-72. No abstract available

10. Androgens and anabolic agents
Julius A. Vida
Chemistry and pharmacology (1969)

11. See ***8220;Active Steroids***8221; tab here - ANDRO hard

12. Lymphatic absorption and metabolism of orally administered testosterone undecanoate in man.
Horst HJ, et al.
Klin Wochenschr. 1976 Sep 15;54(18):875-9.

13. Lymphatic transport of Methylnortestosterone undecanoate (MU) and the bioavailability of methylnortestosterone are highly sensitive to the mass of coadministered lipid after oral administration of MU.
White L, et al.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Nov;331(2):700-9. Epub 2009 Aug 20.

Last edited:
What happened to having RJ or some one evaluate this and I thought the original claim was that it compared to to 100mg test.

Are there any studies to prove any of this

I'm not bashing it because increased DHT levels can be effective foe certain things but I am very skeptical about these things.

I was mistaken, that was andro lean but I still have the same questions.

And I was asking about your product because if it did half of what you claim it would be interesting so I'm just curious as to the claims. Not trying to start another 100 page thread on this stuff. I also find it odd that you offer a payment plan.

And I was asking about your product because if it did half of what you claim it would be interesting so I'm just curious as to the claims. Not trying to start another 100 page thread on this stuff. I also find it odd that you offer a payment plan.

Well, the payment offer is not for everyone, but for some it may work out well for them. I know a lot of people want to try them and money is a factor, but with a payment system, it makes it more doable. If your familiar with Tower Hobbies ( remote control cars, boats, airplanes ), they started a easy 3 payment plan a few years ago and people take advantage of it. Why would'nt it work for Primordial and its customers?

Well, the payment offer is not for everyone, but for some it may work out well for them. I know a lot of people want to try them and money is a factor, but with a payment system, it makes it more doable. If your familiar with Tower Hobbies ( remote control cars, boats, airplanes ), they started a easy 3 payment plan a few years ago and people take advantage of it. Why would'nt it work for Primordial and its customers?

did you just say remote control cars?

I have no problem with ted or User being in these threads. I have no doubt our products will prove themselves.

The reason these are in the anabolic steroid section is because of the conversion rates. Andromass to test, Androhard to DHT.

I'm going to post this in the other thread too because.... :flipoff: lol

What happened to having RJ or some one evaluate this and I thought the original claim was that it compared to to 100mg test.

Are there any studies to prove any of this

I'm not bashing it because increased DHT levels can be effective foe certain things but I am very skeptical about these things.

I was mistaken, that was andro lean but I still have the same questions.

What are you skeptical about? The absorption rate, conversion %, or the intrinsic androgenic bioactivity of the steroids? We have every aspect of these elements calculated for, so I can answer any questions you have.

You are correct Ryan they are amusing but have you ever seen me come to the ph forum? No sir.

Well I appreciate the interest certainly, and not trying to be rude, just wasn't clear on your motives. We don't look at these as "PH's" we believe we have something novel here and would like to get everyone involved. Eric is here to answer any questions, and we are offering members to log for free or at a vast discount. If you are interested you are interested, if not that's ok as well, just give us a chance to prove ourselves.

I'm skeptical on the conversion and how it translates. I really can't say anything bad about your products because I have not tried them but I am skeptical. I had a much longer post but decided to delete it. It seems that many things, AAS included, look good on paper but are much different as an end result.

And we just like to mess with you guys. Nothing personal. I guess once some logs come out we will see how they all translate.

Back