AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Androhard appears to be the most versatile product of the 3. It will help with cutting and it will help with mass building, while being an estro antagonist simultaneously. I liked the old Androhard. I'm sure the new one is improved and a couple of the logs I've seen are backing this up so far.

Hard to tell, I would have agreed with you, but AL is ow looking to be very versatile itself.

Hard to tell, I would have agreed with you, but AL is ow looking to be very versatile itself.

Thats true, but the thermo effects seem strong, so it might not fit in an "all out bulk." Guys say they are sweating like crazy, definitely a good sign.

Thats true, but the thermo effects seem strong, so it might not fit in an "all out bulk." Guys say they are sweating like crazy, definitely a good sign.

i saw guys posting/logging that....mmmm.........i may add it to my clenvis im running, once orbit carries it seeing pp doesnt like canada or vice versa

i saw guys posting/logging that....mmmm.........i may add it to my clenvis im running, once orbit carries it seeing pp doesnt like canada or vice versa

Yea..why is it that pp won't ship north..

Yet, so many top notch research and supp companies welcome the business...?

Any answers P.P dudes????

Last edited:
solid to see the line on orbit, any chance andromass will be carried as well, might get it faster. Haha, I kid I kid.

Back