AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Looking forward to those bloods:biggthump

When is your next cycle?

Keep us updated on this.

Will do guys. As for next cycle, the next big one is still in the works, undecided when it will come and most likely won't be until I source something ;)

The hard will be used as a mini- in between cycle. Assuming bloodwork gives me the go-ahead ill look into it in the near future. :naughty:

S] Btw id be more interested in running AH lv for an extended period. Kinda like the gyno challenge, even though I dont have symptoms. The cholesterol article regarding ah was interesting as well.

I've run it for 12+ weeks at a time. Once was post cycle along with ATD to reverse gyno. It worked. Second time was during a cycle and then through post cycle. If I keep using it like this, I'm going to run out sooner than expected. lol.

I've run it for 12+ weeks at a time. Once was post cycle along with ATD to reverse gyno. It worked. Second time was during a cycle and then through post cycle. If I keep using it like this, I'm going to run out sooner than expected. lol.

What was your dosage?

lol true.

I'd say pick up 2-4 bottles of the new AH during the buy one, get one. That'll stretch your supply.

Ill have to make sure to get some of the finer details of your protocol when attempting mine. I have 4 bottles myself but ill need em, otherwise id sell you some of mine bro.

This new sale on the Androseries is goin to be pretty awesome. It'll definatly be worth it to take advantage of this one.

What was your dosage?

In the first scenario, it was new to me, so I took it at recommended dosage (500mg) along with 50mg of ATD. The last 3 weeks I dropped it to 250mg and 25mg ATD.

In the second scenario, I've run it at 750-1000mg and then about halfway into PCT dropped it to 500mg and then 250 the last week.

ATD would make my wife very unhappy as it murders my libido. I tried it in '05 or '06 (DS Rebound XT) and I would've turned down a 3-way. I had that level of libido death.

ATD would make my wife very unhappy as it murders my libido. I tried it in '05 or '06 (DS Rebound XT) and I would've turned down a 3-way. I had that level of libido death.

I'm surprised it is still even around much, especially when used in conjunction with androgens. Though I suppose it does the job of crushing estrogen well enough.

In the first scenario, it was new to me, so I took it at recommended dosage (500mg) along with 50mg of ATD. The last 3 weeks I dropped it to 250mg and 25mg ATD.

In the second scenario, I've run it at 750-1000mg and then about halfway into PCT dropped it to 500mg and then 250 the last week.

Thats awesome. Thanks for sharing, putting ideas in my head.

Cool, good details Burly, im taking notes ; )

Btw, buy one Anrdohard get the 2nd one for free.

I am considering it, since I most likely will be light with post cycle therapy (pct). Even though your bloodwork had me thinking in a whole different way.

When I get back to my other house I'll scan the bloods. Or just take a quick pick of them and load them up on the forums.

Back