AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

No, not at this time. I have a ton of AH1 from the liquidation sale yet to use. I bought 20 or so. :D

That was an epic sale...20 bottles damn...
Whenever you get around to tying the new version let us know, you would be perfect for comparison.

No, not at this time. I have a ton of AH1 from the liquidation sale yet to use. I bought 20 or so. :D

I would love to see how a stack of the two would go... 1000mg ED of V1, 4-6 caps of V2 ED.

20 bottles man that is... damn. Those are big ass bottles too, as far as the LV goes.

I grabbed 6 myself. Are you planning on using them before the exp. date?

I feel I am the only one who missed out on grabbing some of the AH1. I grabbed some things but it seems my buddies got more of my stash then I did. Oh well, very much looking forward to trying AHv2.

I feel I am the only one who missed out on grabbing some of the AH1. I grabbed some things but it seems my buddies got more of my stash then I did. Oh well, very much looking forward to trying AHv2.

Wondering if I should snap a pic of the large box FULL of AH1 that I have in my office. :laugh3:

I grabbed 6 myself. Are you planning on using them before the exp. date?

I haven't even check the exp date, but I'm sure theyll still be good past it. I go through them kinda fast, because I regularly use it at between 750-1000mg/day when I do use them. Incidentally, I have run them all the way through a cycle and all the way through PCT and recover fine. Excellent gyno insurance.

That's my wondering... I bet if burly goes to PHF he could make a fortune from selling those.

I get regular requests to sell off AH1 and the Turinabol LV stash that I have. I have yet to receive an offer that I couldn't refuse. I don't need the money, and I do like the products, so no motivation to unload them...except into my body.

I would love to see how a stack of the two would go... 1000mg ED of V1, 4-6 caps of V2 ED.

20 bottles man that is... damn. Those are big ass bottles too, as far as the LV goes.

A stack like that sounds interesting... I'd run something like that with Trenazone maybe, to mitigate gyno issues.

I haven't even check the exp date, but I'm sure theyll still be good past it. I go through them kinda fast, because I regularly use it at between 750-1000mg/day when I do use them. Incidentally, I have run them all the way through a cycle and all the way through post cycle therapy (pct) and recover fine. Excellent gyno insurance.
Sounds like an interesting idea. May have to try that.

I get regular requests to sell off AH1 and the Turinabol LV stash that I have. I have yet to receive an offer that I couldn't refuse. I don't need the money, and I do like the products, so no motivation to unload them...except into my body.
Im holding onto my 1 turinabol too.
A stack like that sounds interesting... I'd run something like that with Trenazone maybe, to mitigate gyno issues.
Agreed. Btw id be more interested in running AH lv for an extended period. Kinda like the gyno challenge, even though I dont have symptoms. The cholesterol article regarding ah was interesting as well.

I haven't even check the exp date, but I'm sure theyll still be good past it. I go through them kinda fast, because I regularly use it at between 750-1000mg/day when I do use them. Incidentally, I have run them all the way through a cycle and all the way through PCT and recover fine. Excellent gyno insurance.

Interesting. I am going to do a 6 weeker soon as an inbetween cycle run, its nice to see the lack of heavy supression not only play out in studies (DHT), but also in anecdotal feedback.

Back