AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

BigBlackguy said:
Burly you're always on my list

here2study said:
Honestly I would push for it

Would love to see you log something form the AndroSeries

Come winter time, I'll be looking for something to try. AndroBulk sounds like a great product and I'd be interested in comparing the Androhard V3 to V1, which I love.

I talked with Eric a week ago when I met up with him in Portland. I think the V3 line is going to be what was hoped for with V2, and though I waited for others to test the V2 line, I'm pretty confident the V3 lineup will be flying off the shelves.

It would be refreshing to try something non-methylated for a change. Especially since I retired the pins 20 years ago :(

Let's put Burly over the 200 mark this year.... :D

Last edited:
Come winter time, I'll be looking for something to try. AndroBulk sounds like a great product and I'd be interested in comparing the Androhard V3 to V1, which I love.

I talked with Eric a week ago when I met up with him in Portland. I think the V3 line is going to be what was hoped for with V2, and though I waited for others to test the V2 line, I'm pretty confident the V3 lineup will be flying off the shelves.

It would be refreshing to try something non-methylated for a change. Especially since I retired the pins 20 years ago :(

Let's put Burly over the 200 mark this year.... :D
I think I see an AndroBulk cycle in your future bud

Back