AndroLean v3 is FINALLY HERE -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

Together, these androgens mimic the power of true injectable testosterone without the androgenic side effects -- with a bioequivalence of 300mg/week injectable testosterone enanthate -- so you can make serious gains without breaking the law. (39-50)

:bsflag:

Great post we provide our reasoning do provide yours

Any log with androlean vs any log with test-E (real world evidence)....lets be honest if that was true every single AAS user would be running this between cycles. Sorry not trying to hate but you can't have your cake and eat it too...theres no such thing as equivalence of 300mg of test without the shutdown..

Any log with androlean vs any log with test-E (real world evidence)....lets be honest if that was true every single AAS user would be running this between cycles. Sorry not trying to hate but you can't have your cake and eat it too...theres no such thing as equivalence of 300mg of test without the shutdown..

It is an equivalence in the sense of hormonal activity as opposed to AndroLean = Test. We looked at what the larger picture of injectable test does, and what the hormones found in the androseries have been shown to do. You are looking at an equivalent level of hormonal activity, not the same hormone, that is why it states mimic.

The suppression of these products is lower than standard cycles, but still very much exist and very much require a post cycle therapy (pct). An AAS user would be mistaken if he thought these should be used during a period of recovery.

Yep. If the large gel caps are a worry, you could always pop them open into a liquid. The downsides to this is it may have an effect on the 24 hour delivery, and the taste isnt the most pleasant.

Can you clarify on the 24 hour delivery?

Also, you said you have coupons for this, right?

The 24 hour delivery is explained on our product page. The carrier allows for once a day dosing, as opposed to most oral products that require multiple dosages.

Check PM for discount.

It is an equivalence in the sense of hormonal activity as opposed to AndroLean = Test. We looked at what the larger picture of injectable test does, and what the hormones found in the androseries have been shown to do. You are looking at an equivalent level of hormonal activity, not the same hormone, that is why it states mimic.

The suppression of these products is lower than standard cycles, but still very much exist and very much require a post cycle therapy (pct). An AAS user would be mistaken if he thought these should be used during a period of recovery.
^^^Like I said it is all on our website all backed by science/research/peer reviewed studies, and there are a ton of logs on the entire series and now that AL has hit many more will start to show up

^^^Like I said it is all on our website all backed by science/research/peer reviewed studies, and there are a ton of logs on the entire series and now that AL has hit many more will start to show up

Looking forward to following some of them

The 24 hour delivery is explained on our product page. The carrier allows for once a day dosing, as opposed to most oral products that require multiple dosages.

Check PM for discount.
Thanks for the coupon, and so just to clarify, it is okay to pour the liquid out and take it that way?

not this shit again. I am actually waiting for version 10 to come out. I though version 1 was suppose to be the bomb? Then version 2 was even more bombier? So I guess you guys admit they sucked by releasing version 3? Equivalent to 300mg of test..? Do any of you even have a fucking degree in Chemistry? Did not think so, your a chump if you fall for this sales tactic.

are you serious? there is always room for improvement with any supplement.

Thanks for the coupon, and so just to clarify, it is okay to pour the liquid out and take it that way?

It isn't the preferred method, but as a work around for someone who can't take the pills, it will do fine.
not this shit again. I am actually waiting for version 10 to come out. I though version 1 was suppose to be the bomb? Then version 2 was even more bombier? So I guess you guys admit they sucked by releasing version 3? Equivalent to 300mg of test..? Do any of you even have a fucking degree in Chemistry? Did not think so, your a chump if you fall for this sales tactic.
You come off as quite misinformed. There was no version 1. AndroLean was introduced as a v2, and although we had success with the product, we found the hormones featured in v3 to be more appropriate for a cut.

If you want to question the science, read the white papers on our website. I am done arguing with people who don't bother to read it, and again come off as uninformed.

Is there a possibility to receive AndroLean in France ?
Primordial says it can't ship to France but Predator Nutrition in UK ships in France. they have all Andro series except AndroLean. Will Predator Nutrition be shipped soon ?
Thanks

Primordial says it can't ship to France but Predator Nutrition in UK ships in France. they have all Andro series except AndroLean. Will Predator Nutrition be shipped soon ?
Thanks
Yes, Predator should have it soon...edit: scratch that I forgot the UK has banned DHEA so it appears we will not be shipping it to Predator

Last edited:
Thanks
I believe Orbit will ship worldwide.

Hello there so it's the bioequivalence of 300mg/week injectable testosterone ? really? and can I take double the dose a week to up it to 600mg?? and can u take it for 14-18 weeks?

Hello there so it's the bioequivalence of 300mg/week injectable testosterone ? really? and can I take double the dose a week to up it to 600mg?? and can u take it for 14-18 weeks?

If you want 600 mgs of testosterone -- just use testosterone --- if you want to avoid liver stress, illegal products, and wish to lose some BF while potentially accruing muscle tissue -- use AndroLean v3.

The bio equivalence is basically saying that ALv3 has the potential to elicit enough anabolic activity -->to reap muscle gains similar to something like 300mgs of testosterone...nothing miraculous but this product is more for lowering body fat.

-Matt

If you want 600 mgs of testosterone -- just use testosterone --- if you want to avoid liver stress, illegal products, and wish to lose some BF while potentially accruing muscle tissue -- use AndroLean v3.

The bio equivalence is basically saying that ALv3 has the potential to elicit enough anabolic activity -->to reap muscle gains similar to something like 300mgs of testosterone...nothing miraculous but this product is more for lowering body fat.

-Matt

Very much agreed, well stated.

I use testosterone, just looking for something thats not illegal, so does it really do anything?

-Matt

Back