Androlgel/Testim v. AAS injections

bazehrk

I have low T which explains why it has always been hard for me to gain mass. I got tested originally around 250, but it has seem to bounce up 450. I was prescribed month of Testim a few months ago and I just started using Androgel, it took me months to convince VA to prescribe me something. How does this medication compare to using testosterone injections? Do you recommend any T boosters that would enhance the Androgel?

Last edited:
From a trt standpoint, testosterone injections are far superior to gels and creams. Absorption is much better and you dont have to worry about transferring hormones to other people by touching them. Also gels and creams have been known to lose effectiveness after a while in some cases.

taking a T booster while using exogenous testosterone will not help at all. once you put outside hormones into yourself, your body stops making it on its own. Natural T boosters do not work at all anyways.

When you say anabolic steroids I assume you are talking about testosterone injections?

Your question was oddly worded, but if you're asking if you can use gels or creams as steroids the answer is no. You would not be able to achieve high doses without injections. Also it would be very cost ineffective.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I meant testosterone injections. I am disappointed that the gels won't help much. But thanks for the message. Do you have any opinions on Patrick Arnold's Ketoforce? My buddy said he made big gains using it.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I meant testosterone injections. I am disappointed that the gels won't help much. But thanks for the message. Do you have any opinions on Patrick Arnold's Ketoforce? My buddy said he made big gains using it.
some ppl have success with gels and creams for trt, but i've also heard a lot of unsuccessful stories as well. But no you certainly can't use gels as anabolic steroids.

Back