Androwave Real/Fake?

BigKyle

I recently got ahold of some Androwave Test-Cyp and Tren-Ace. It looks like it could be a fake and I just wanted to make sure that I didn't get fake gear.

Can someone let me know if its legit or not.

Right this is some serious bull shit man. its my first time dealing with Anabolics at all and I cant get a simple response. Like "Hey that bottle looks sketchy as shit" or somethin. But instead cause were new they just look at it and dont respond. Well fuck that. Everybody starts out new and clueless. Sorry im not a vet who knows everything. but screw it ill just pin it and end up if i end up in the hospital fuck it. at least someone can respond. Thanks m2977

You don't need any gear bro you're already angry lol...that shit looks suspicious to me bro

I hope you get a reply man. But seriously, don't you think that bitching because noone answered you yet when you posted at 10:30 at night and bitch at lunch time the next day. Most people have jobs and don't sit by the pc waiting to give out answers.

Maybe you should have some patience and stop bitching and someone will reply.

Haha thats true rowdybrad. m2977 just got me a little riled up. and i have pm'd a couple people and nobody answers. i just kinda wanna start a cycle but dont wanna stick valvoline in my body ha

anyways if anyone can help out that would be awesome

Back