Anger Issues!

RobUnlimited

I have used "roids" off and on now for many years, but always run into the same issue - ANGER!

I have not yet found a solution to why I get so moody when on any steriod. The same happens to me when I take those powdered energy drinks.

Does anyone know of a mild, low side effects (anger) steroid that would work for me?

Cheers

The ability to control your anger on gear directly correlates to your intelligence.

You are an absolute idiot "slickspurs". I am very intellegent and a successful individual. Your comment makes no sense whats so ever!

If you have no helpful response. then keep your idiotic awswers tucked away.

This is a serious issues with me and has been my entire life - My moods seem to swing with the elevation of my Test levels.... I was just looking for an atlernative that someone may have tried!

Thanks!

its called being an asshole. whenever people use roids they become a bigger asshole. literally.

If your an angry person you become more angry while on the juice. If your an asshole off the juice your more of an asshole on the juice. My friend is easy going not a very angry guy at all, but he becomea testi when doing tren. Very snapy and very much of a smart ass.

You HAVE to make a consious effort i to not being an angry asshole while on the juice. This is on you and only you. Now coming in here and snaping back at people when what they r is an absolute truth then guess what you have an issue. Intelligence and ability to control your emotions directly corrolate, like people with higher education tend to suffer less and less from depression and other mental health issues. Not always but mostly. So if your asking for help or education or guidance dont be an asshole to folks who speak the truth. You want to keep going the way your going and not change then dont ask a question that will get you answers your not going to like.

Good luck

its called being an asshole. whenever people use roids they become a bigger asshole. literally.

LOL - I agree with that theory as well Atomsk. I really want to get on something that will boost my test levels but keep my attitude in check.

trust me, I always have it in my head to stay cool, but it is sooooooooo hard (while on). I was even doing huge doses of Trib years ago........ anger issues at that time as well!

I was thinking of trying DAA

Go with peptides if you can't handle the mood swings from roids. Chances are you won't get nearly as good of gains using peptides, but things like IGF-1 and GHRP's won't fuck up your mood.

Read about the psychological effects of AAS and Testosterone on men. It is true and some of this answers above makes some relation to what is saids on some studies. Look for DR Scally facebook page and research on his page or some other sites He is related with and you will find great info about this topic.

Some ppl can control it better than others or some get it worst than others. Nothing to do with intelligence but with hormones reaction on the psycholigal side of a human being....

If your an angry person you become more angry while on the juice. If your an asshole off the juice your more of an asshole on the juice. My friend is easy going not a very angry guy at all, but he becomea testi when doing tren. Very snapy and very much of a smart ass.

You HAVE to make a consious effort i to not being an angry asshole while on the juice. This is on you and only you. Now coming in here and snaping back at people when what they r is an absolute truth then guess what you have an issue. Intelligence and ability to control your emotions directly corrolate, like people with higher education tend to suffer less and less from depression and other mental health issues. Not always but mostly. So if your asking for help or education or guidance dont be an asshole to folks who speak the truth. You want to keep going the way your going and not change then dont ask a question that will get you answers your not going to like.

Good luck

I strongly diagree with the "intelligence" theory! I am an educated, well rounded middle aged, successful man. I do have a short temper off, but an even shorter temper on! I have been smart enough to stay away from the gear, but am hoping to find something that is mild and will give me a little
extra edge.

That is all - I do not appreciate being called stupid.

Read about the psychological effects of AAS and Testosterone on men. It is true and some of this answers above makes some relation to what is saids on some studies. Look for DR Scally facebook page and research on his page or some other sites He is related with and you will find great info about this topic.

Some ppl can control it better than others or some get it worst than others. Nothing to do with intelligence but with hormones reaction on the psycholigal side of a human being....

Thanks you very much - This is what I was looking for.

Cheers!

I don't have an answer for you but I can tell you that there are two you never should use and that's tren and halo.

I strongly diagree with the "intelligence" theory! I am an educated, well rounded middle aged, successful man. I do have a short temper off, but an even shorter temper on! I have been smart enough to stay away from the gear, but am hoping to find something that is mild and will give me a little
extra edge.

i dont think he meant "intelligence" as in IQ, rather "intelligence" as not being an idiot douche.

I have the same problem while on test. My Gf been noticing my the degree of my agitation while I'm on gear. Being able to notice the problem and admitting to it is a huge step. As for a solution there really isn't one. I would avoid things that agitate you and or communicate with your partner or whoever that agitates you and triggers your anger that the particular thing they do agitates you.

Or try to split your workout routine over a six day period so you have a daily outlet.

I don't smoke bud but shit maybe taking a hit every now and than to calm your nerves might help.

Good luck

he nailed it

extra edge.

Sorry man but if you have a short temper without anabolics might not be for you. Maybe anavar would be mild enough to still give you gains without affecting you.

Back