anger

elij

hey guys i am a little over 2 weeks into a cycle of 500mg of test e and 350mg of deca. i felt something yesterday that i never felt before in my life. i was and still am very fucking angry over nothing too. i am wondering if this feeling will subside a little. if it would just come down a little i would feel great. i can't wait to get to the gym tonight to work some of this out. then go home and bang my wife. i did't realize how mad and horny this was going to make me. i think i can deal with the anger but i don't think my wife is going to want my cock in her 24 7. thanks for letting me rant guys

lol.., it's honestly a mental thing and all about how you handle yourself. If you had anger issues before and were an asshole before.. it's going to be 10x's worse and an even bigger asshole. It might be more of an anxiety than anger that you're feeling. Just try a little bit harder to keep calm and collective when issues arise because obviously it's getting to you in some form or another. Running and absolutely slamming the gym helps relieve my extra energy. however... the horny part is inevitable lol... especially when your taking testosterones. enjoy it my friend lol.

thanks for the advice. i never really thought of myself as an asshole. maybe i am i'll have to check into that. i have been in a shit load of fights even went to prison for 9 years and have never felt anger like this. i won't act on it. talking on here helps. i really can't wait to get to the gym in 7 hours.

It will be a great workout make sure you take it out on the weights. Once the endorphins star running your going to feel better that you ever have in your life. It will e very important that eat well and get some 8 hours of sleep. Get ready to start growing.

i am in the process of changing my diet. right now it is chicken and plain tuna fish and 2 shakes a day. i am hungry all the time. i really fucking hate that i had to give up my ice cream. god i fucking love ice cream. there is a lot of stuff that you have to do with roids that i don't think a lot of new guys don't understand. it's more of a life style change. at least that's the way i am looking at it. i just wanna do it right. so i have been reading for months and i think i have a lot of it figured out for now. thanks to the people here.

does anyone know if the anger last the whole cycle or is it on and off ? don't get me wrong i do feel good at the same time if that makes any sense. i guess yesterday was the first day i felt anything a boy did i feel it. now that i know what it feels like i am aware of it. it just took me by suprise yesterday.

I didn't have to many anger issues. And I have a nasty temper. I just work out when i feel that building up. Or I look at it as I am not working out hard enough to cleanse the soul. Keep it at bay and kill it in the gym. Use the feelings to really pump it out. If it gets worse I would end the cycle. Not worth fucking things up...

A lot of people have heard so much about the "roid rage" that they subconsciously expect it. I personally am a cranky bastard anyway, on gear I am much better. I made a decision to prove all the media hype is a lie.

A lot of people have heard so much about the "roid rage" that they subconsciously expect it. I personally am a cranky bastard anyway, on gear I am much better. I made a decision to prove all the media hype is a lie.

Same here, I'm a lot calmer on than off. When I first started taking test c everything became right with the world.

Amen. I feel wonderful when on. I get cranky, angry and irritable when off.... It's all in your mind. I'm a little faster to act on anger when on. Lets say someone bumps into me at a bar. I'm more likely to say something than when I'm off. But I'm probably just as quick to anger. I've taken tren which is notorious for anger issues and most people that know me think I'm one of the most mellow people they know. It's in your head. Just use it to your advantage.

Keep an eye on that anger and get you a mistress, so your wife don't have to take dick 24/7. The mistress won't mind you taking it out on her. Mine loves it.

I've never heard of someone just having anger appear out of no where because of a cycle they were on. It's definitely in your head. As for me, well, I can admit I am a bit of an asshole and I have a really, really bad temper. My short fuse makes it worse. I don't go around having roid rages while on gear. But, if I am getting into an argument, I have noticed that I act differently than I normally would. Obviously I get a lot angrier, but it's not even that. I just have different reactions and argue differently.

Also, when I am in a bad mood, the roids make it worse because of how much angrier I am. Right now, if my best friend were infront of me, I'd rip his fucking throat out from his asshole because of what is going on with him today. If I were off cycle, I probably wouldn't care much.

It's all in your perception... Wanna be angry, be angry. Seems like you would enjoy your day more if you quit hyperfocusing on how angry you are.....Nice accomplishment.....

Just Chill brah, If you stop being angry and start being extra nice to your old lady, she might just let you holster your tool at least twice a day.....Good incentive to not be a dick...

Yiks!!! Never had that problem. If you have a predispostion to anger I would do a smaller cycle. One outrage and its back to jail.

Back