Another 3Js Nutrition Network PROGRESS PIC!!!!

3J

Super Moderator
Before and after progress pic of another 3Js Nutrition Network success story in the making!!!

So you get up one morning, look at yourself, and are unhappy with what you see in the mirror.. you find a guilty motivation to make changes just as many many people in your same situation do all the time.. by the afternoon your scarfing down junk fast food and have completely forgotten about what said to yourself in the morning.. this is so typical!

Here is J, one of my clients.. he got up one morning and likely went through the same situation.. except he decided to do something about it and stuck with it!!! here is his current progress pics.. he started with me july of last year and he's made leaps and bounds.. we are cutting and refining him right now.. i cant wait to show all of you the finished product!! WHAT A CHANGE THIS MAN HAS MADE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.. LIFE CHANGING PROGRESS!!!

Congrats J, i am honored to be your coach and proud of everything we have accomplished together!!!! Chime in if you like!!

(J has given me permission to post these pics, 3Js Nutrition Network does not share your private pictures without your consent)

If interested in signing up for my services email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com or click on the link below for my website

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Before and after progress pic of another 3Js Nutrition Network success story in the making!!!

So you get up one morning, look at yourself, and are unhappy with what you see in the mirror.. you find a guilty motivation to make changes just as many many people in your same situation do all the time.. by the afternoon your scarfing down junk fast food and have completely forgotten about what said to yourself in the morning.. this is so typical!

Here is J, one of my clients.. he got up one morning and likely went through the same situation.. except he decided to do something about it and stuck with it!!! here is his current progress pics.. he started with me july of last year and he's made leaps and bounds.. we are cutting and refining him right now.. i cant wait to show all of you the finished product!! WHAT A CHANGE THIS MAN HAS MADE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.. LIFE CHANGING PROGRESS!!!

Congrats J, i am honored to be your coach and proud of everything we have accomplished together!!!! Chime in if you like!!

(J has given me permission to post these pics, 3Js Nutrition Network does not share your private pictures without your consent)

If interested in signing up for my services email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com or click on the link below for my website

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Definetly a life changer! I wouldn't have done it without your guidance. I thought I new how to diet frI'm reading about countless diets online but you put everything together. All someone has to do is follow your lead and they will succeed. When I hit a platue you made necessary adjustments and the weight loss continued. When I strayed off the diet you set me straight.

It is the best money I've ever spent!

Love these 3J transformation posts. It must be so rewarding changing lives like that. Great work both of you.

A hell of a fine job, both of you! Keep up the great work! It may suck at times but it's well worth it in the end

Thanks!

It really sucked a few times. Had real bad cravings but now I'm used to what I'm eating and actually love the meals I prep so it's become easier.

Lookin good, 3j definitely has my vote when it comes to choosing a coach for a transofrmation... he seems to be good at contest prep from the pics I've seen of his athletes completely shredded..

Thank you.

3j definitely knows his shit all you have to do is be willing to listen and do what he tells you to do and tge guy answers emails all the time weekends night. Great guy to have in your corner for sure

Back