Another bust? Damn!

That's old news...Cronic is Tony Soprano, he's the guy supposedely rolling on the other meso sources...

LAWNSAVER said:
Read the thread!! Cronic isnt tony saprano...They were busted in different states!!

LOL...You don't think that Cronic may handle the funds and the emails and have a shipper send the orders? I'm not familiar enough with TS to know. It's just rather convinient that TS started to open post and then Cronic got busted. I think it's a front. I don't think Cronic was busted at all. He claims to have been busted my the DEA. GH isn't a controlled substance in his state. If anyone would have visited him, it would have been the FDA. I also saw a copy of the "supposed" search warrant posted by Cronic. Anyone who has every seen a warrant will tell you that it's bogus. A total scam. I think Cronic set things up the way he did to scam his guys...

ironfist said:
LOL...You don't think that Cronic may handle the funds and the emails and have a shipper send the orders? I'm not familiar enough with TS to know. It's just rather convinient that TS started to open post and then Cronic got busted. I think it's a front. I don't think Cronic was busted at all. He claims to have been busted my the DEA. GH isn't a controlled substance in his state. If anyone would have visited him, it would have been the FDA. I also saw a copy of the "supposed" search warrant posted by Cronic. Anyone who has every seen a warrant will tell you that it's bogus. A total scam. I think Cronic set things up the way he did to scam his guys...

Lots of people would agree with you. I've never dealt with any of these people, but I would imagine someone with such legal problems wouldn't be posting so openly about them. Just a thought.

That sounds like a crock of shit to me. He says he doesn't have money for an attorney so he is at the mercy of the public defender. If he was at the mercy of the public defender, his ass would still be sitting in jail. I know where I live, they don't provide free attorney's to people that have the money to post bond. They also don't have computers and internet in the jail cells.

basically when i went down, he was fucked, i was handling his cash, about 12k was lost, of other peoples money, if he isnt busted, he was screwed, btw, nothing evr came or went to MS, where cronic is at, so i dotn think they are one in the same

Focker said:
That sounds like a crock of shit to me. He says he doesn't have money for an attorney so he is at the mercy of the public defender. If he was at the mercy of the public defender, his ass would still be sitting in jail. I know where I live, they don't provide free attorney's to people that have the money to post bond. They also don't have computers and internet in the jail cells.

Most of the people who got burned out of their $$$ were other members of Meso. If you read the entire thread you'll notice that most people buy this guys story. One savvy person refutted it saying that he wouldn't have a copy of the search warrant this soon after the bust went down. He'd have to wait until at least his discovery hearing before he'd be able to obtain a copy of the warrant. It looks like this guy "took the money and run" like Billy Joel and Bobby Sue did.

ironfist said:

exactly....also for those of you that happen to be on FB when jayrock was scamming....i will give you one guess who that was

the whole situation sounds fishy.

i do not know enough to say so but the whole 34 HGH kit deal sounded like a bad idea when it was getting set-up.

the "sale" went on for several weeks and many people knew about it.

Juice Authority said:
Most of the people who got burned out of their $$$ were other members of Meso. If you read the entire thread you'll notice that most people buy this guys story. One savvy person refutted it saying that he wouldn't have a copy of the search warrant this soon after the bust went down. He'd have to wait until at least his discovery hearing before he'd be able to obtain a copy of the warrant. It looks like this guy "took the money and run" like Billy Joel and Bobby Sue did.

That's not true. I unfortunately had a search warrant served on me quite some time ago for an oversea's order. They MUST leave a copy of the search warrant and the affadavit at the site of execution . It must also be presented to you at the time of search. His warrant is staright bogus. It will have his name, address, reason for the search, what they are looking for, and what info constituted them being issued a warrant. His is a blank fucking copy no info on there. And, this is a law in EVERY state that the warrant be left at the premises...

There are alot of questions that can be asked. Trust me, I have heard alot of them behind the scenes....and yes, the name Jayrock has been mentioned several times. I have no facts to confirm or refute the claims, but there is definitely ALOT of doubters out there.

The lesson to take away from this is that everyone should just stay safe!!!!! This is all too bad (fact or fiction)

TA

Back