Another client makes life changing transformation!!! B&A pic!!

3J

Super Moderator
Man, i couldn't be prouder of this client. He came to me looking to make REAL changes to his body. Sometimes i forget how much the client has transformed and i have to go back and look at the first set of pics he sent me.. Just blown away by this clients dedication. This before and after pic is 6 months in the making. The man looks like a whole new person!!!

Very very proud of you brother.. youve come a long way and it is a pleasure being your nutrition and training coach along the way!!

What are you waiting for?? what to get the body of your dreams?? contact me today!!!

email:3jdiet@gmail.com

website: 3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Great results

On a side note, was he on your workout plan or his own?(and I know...3/4th of the game is diet while 1/4th is actually working out, I am just curious)

Great results

On a side note, was he on your workout plan or his own?(and I know...3/4th of the game is diet while 1/4th is actually working out, I am just curious)

He was on my program fully.. Workout and nutrition

awesome job i hope one day i can save enough to use 3j. i tell everyone i know about the results i see.

He busted his ass and stuck to the plan. A lot of people expect overnight results. Easy to get discouraged. Have to trust the process. Great job guys.

He busted his ass and stuck to the plan. A lot of people expect overnight results. Easy to get discouraged. Have to trust the process. Great job guys.

exactly!!! i can only pave the road, the client has to walk it!!!!

Back