another clients b&a pic! summer ready!

3J

Super Moderator
This client came to me trying to get in bikini shape for the summer. She did a wonderful job following directions and sticking to the diet!!

If interested in my 100% online nutrition and training coaching services please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire

Nicely done 3j..differnt lady altogether.

I try to tell who ever I m working with to get a pic in your head, or of a person s "look" u want and we ll aim for that look.

My idol guy, though 25-30 pd s heavier is old like me but proportion s are close .

Gotta have not just a goal but I think both a target to aim for and a time frame to get as close as is reasonably doable.

Again-awesome lil lady--

Last edited:
First of all she looks pretty damn good before she started training. That being said the after photo shows a woman that is extremely fit and if that's how you want to look you wont hear any complaints from me or anyone else. Nice work

both her and her husband are clients of mine.. and both of them work their asses off.. this was a long term before and after guys..

she did very well

thx brudda.. looking forward to cutting you down and posting your pics (with your permission of course! lol)

Man Thanks for the confidence . I hope I'm worthy when we're done. What am I saying I'm never done . Already planning winter .Haha

An amazing change. Personally, I thought she was very nice looking before, but the after is in a completely different realm!

Back