Another Katanadrol 3.0 Logger (24Dec)

pimppapa1977

Whats up everyone? I will be one of the loggers for the new Katanadrol V3.0 from Mr.Supps. I will be starting my cycle monday Dec 24th. I received one bottle through Cane and I will probably purchase another bottle on the 20th and change up the cycle to 3caps a day. My goals for this cycle are to lose bf%/ tone up as much as possible. I will also have on cycle support ready if any sides are to arise (clomid) . For the cycle I will cut my carbs really low and jack up the protein to about 350 a day. I will be adding forma stan from mr.supps for the last few week of my cycle along with the weeks after along with Forged post cycle support.

My stats: Ill add pics in a few days, and add more measurements
5 foot 8 inches
174 lbs
BF:15-17%
35 years old

My workout will consist of 3 days lifting 2 days cardio/abs, I will switch them up weekly to keep it fresh. Pull up a chair get ready, its gonna be fun!

1-6 K V3 2/2/2/2/2/2
1-6 N2Guard
5-10 Forma Stanzol 10 pumps a day AM/PM
Multivitamin

PCT
Forged Post Cycle 7-10 (This is the sister product of Unleashed)
DAA 7-10

Last edited:
View attachment 547520OK I started this morning I took one cap along with with forged liver support with my breakfast (oatmeal, protein shake 4 egg whites one whole). Now I had to come home and post immediately. I am not sure if it was placebo or not but all I can say is WOW. Great pumps, and I didn't get tired one bit. Amazing stuff

added a pic for the first week

176 lbs this morning

4 sets of each, last set of weight below: with a 10 minute warmup / cooldown on bike

Flat - 265 lbs for 6
Incline 225lbs for 6
Peck deck 220lbs for 6

I did Triceps as well but forgot to write down the weight
Ropes
extensions
diamonds

OK I am on day 4...I did back and Bis yesterday..My intentions were to do cardio today, but ended up shoveling for over 2 hours..so mission accomplished .. Definitely have great pumps, from this stuff. I am down to 175 this morning but it is probably from all of the shoveling. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders.

OK I am on day 4...I did back and Bis yesterday..My intentions were to do cardio today, but ended up shoveling for over 2 hours..so mission accomplished .. Definitely have great pumps, from this stuff. I am down to 175 this morning but it is probably from all of the shoveling. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders.

I agree shoveling def counts as some serious cardio work

Ok did legs and shoulders yesterday ..definetly works as fa as strength goes. I threw up 70 lb dumbells for 6 (military press) like it was nothing...I did however crash about 3/4 of the way through my workout . I believe I shouldve ate a bit more I onmy finished half my oatmeal with my eggs..today was going to be cardio again..but we have more snow..so I will be shoveling all day.I will post another pic maybe tomorrow, weight is holding at 175.

Glad the strength increases are coming along, bro. I definitely know the feeling of not eating enough for a workout...lol

Thanks bro.. I was doing so well..then it was like a switch was set off. Oh well, i took off today as Sunday is family day. Tomorrow will be chest and tris

OK ending week 2..Strength is def up , and pumps are great..I am feeling very tired. Did some back yesterday crashed again about 3/4 through the workout. I need to eat a bit more. I did alot of shoveling over the past week, and I hit the gym hard on the weights for 4 days. Uploaded a progress pic. I also added some forma My diet is straight too, I do have to add a bit more carbs I am in deficit but I want to make sure this stuff does its job.Weight is at 176 and holding , libido is through the roof. View attachment 547729

Thanks bro..Just busted out an hour of cardio, with Shoulders and Legs. Def gonna feel it tomorrow. I love this product as an alternative to test. I will probably end up pinning though around April..Just in time for summer. Ill post a pic every week so people can see the results. This truly is a great product, and Mr Supps is the shit!!! Thanks to Cane again!

Thanks bro..Just busted out an hour of cardio, with Shoulders and Legs. Def gonna feel it tomorrow. I love this product as an alternative to test. I will probably end up pinning though around April..Just in time for summer. Ill post a pic every week so people can see the results. This truly is a great product, and Mr Supps is the shit!!! Thanks to Cane again!

sounds like your really liking this one.I've seen a bunch of other reviews and they all seemed pretty good

Took yesterday and today off as I trained really hard last week and my joints are a bit sore. I will be at it again tomorrow, still at 3 caps a day with forma. Next week I will be at 4 caps a day and then I will taper down. I truly am very pleased, so far Katanadrol v3.0 has surpassed my expectations. Make no mistake though, my diet and training are spot on! Im getting pumped up thinking about what I will be doing next. Ill post another pic the end of this week.

Sides:
weight: Up 3 lbs 178
Strength :8/10
Lethargy: 4/10 -felt it abit last week
Libido:10/10 Thanks to Forma!
Acne:0/0
Shedding:0/0

Took yesterday and today off as I trained really hard last week and my joints are a bit sore. I will be at it again tomorrow, still at 3 caps a day with forma. Next week I will be at 4 caps a day and then I will taper down. I truly am very pleased, so far Katanadrol v3.0 has surpassed my expectations. Make no mistake though, my diet and training are spot on! Im getting pumped up thinking about what I will be doing next. Ill post another pic the end of this week.

Sides:
weight: Up 3 lbs 178
Strength :8/10
Lethargy: 4/10 -felt it abit last week
Libido:10/10 Thanks to Forma!
Acne:0/0
Shedding:0/0

great log and detail.def in for the pics no homo

Been interested in this stuff.. would you say this stuff is more for bulking or more a LBM builder?

Back