Another stupid question

H2J

Hello everyone,
I am new here so please don't tear me a new one for this stupid questions lol

Is it ok to use the same syringe but NEW needle everytime or should the syringe be be new too?

I was quoted $65 for 10 syringes and needles which is a bit pricey to me.

Could someone pm me a cheaper place to get them as I know posting on threads is forbidden

welcome bro!

listen to Alexus above and please dont make stupid rookie mistakes.

try amazon or I personally like to use *** they are fast,cheap, reliable , and discreet . Just look em up on the interweb!!!

Deuces !

thx guys but amazon doesn't ship it to canada :( and canadian amazon site doesn't have the product.

dude you are from canada... just walk into any pharmacy tell them what you want, if they ask you what it is for, smile and tell them exactly what you use it for, they will never ask you again and it will cost you like 5$ for 20 syringes.

Tractor supply company has syringes and needles bro. Just went today and got both they dont ask any questions, they are cheap, and on the shelves. But you may not have those in Canada I dunno

Yep it blew my mind too. I had no idea. I saw it on here though and checked it out and sure enough they are right there on the shelves. They think your using them for your livestock. Lol

Yep it blew my mind too. I had no idea. I saw it on here though and checked it out and sure enough they are right there on the shelves. They think your using them for your livestock. Lol

Yes, my first few injections I bought pinz from Tractor supply. These ARE for livestock and have a MUCH MUCH MUCH larger needle.. Im pretty sure its around an 18 gauge.. Puts some pretty mean holes in your injection spots.. NEVER AGAIN will I get from Tractor Supply..

If you go to your local pharmacy.. You can go to the pharmacist and ask for exactly what you need. Tell them you need them for your B12 Injections. Here in TX they are allowed to give you a max of 5 at a time and they are around 75 cents each. Thats if you are desperate.. Otherwise, order from one of the suppliers. They are quick and cheap.

Yes, my first few injections I bought pinz from Tractor supply. These ARE for livestock and have a MUCH MUCH MUCH larger needle.. Im pretty sure its around an 18 gauge.. Puts some pretty mean holes in your injection spots.. NEVER AGAIN will I get from Tractor Supply..

If you go to your local pharmacy.. You can go to the pharmacist and ask for exactly what you need. Tell them you need them for your B12 Injections. Here in TX they are allowed to give you a max of 5 at a time and they are around 75 cents each. Thats if you are desperate.. Otherwise, order from one of the suppliers. They are quick and cheap.

Yea they got em a few different sizes. I bought 22g 1in the other day from there. Ive used 18g and your right it was crucial. I had to have a friend pin for me. Never ever will i use that large a needle again.

Back