another test prop question

BigDaddy68

I know it starting to seem like some forums supplements section and all you see is "Creatine question", but I do have a question about test prop. I would like to make it at 200mg/ml(W/O pain), but if not it's no problem, 100 or 150 would be fine. I have 10g of powder and BA BB and EO. I guess that you could say that im fairly new to brewing ( made a few batches of test, etc..) I have never got around to using EO, so im pretty unknowing in that area. If you wouldn't mind, would you guys be able to help me out with a recipe using those in ml's. Thank you.

I've never used testosterone propionate, but I believe that pain-free at 200mg/mL isn't going to happen.

I'm sure that others will chime in in regards to the most painless test prop recipes.

100mg/mL 2/20 (BA/BB) and EO might be something to try.

To make the test prop using EO, can I just use the link for the stick on how to make test prop, and instead of using oil, use the EO instead..BTW, I am only going to make it at 100mg/ml.

BigDaddy68 said:
To make the test prop using EO, can I just use the link for the stick on how to make test prop, and instead of using oil, use the EO instead..BTW, I am only going to make it at 100mg/ml.
Bump..

mranak said:
You can replace the oil with EO, yes.
If he's going to make it at just 100mg/ml, then EO would be a waste of replacing the oil, dont you think? He can probably make it at 140mg/ml using BB/EO/OIL. I've never made prop, just phenylprop which holds at 190mg/ml.

pineapple said:
If he's going to make it at just 100mg/ml, then EO would be a waste of replacing the oil, dont you think?
It'll be much less painful if he makes it with the EO instead.

i'm going with the 2/20 ba/bb and grapeseed oil at 100mg to assess tolerance...if little pain, no need to spend the extra money on the EO, that shit isn't as cheap as the other options.

Aczech said:
i'm going with the 2/20 ba/bb and grapeseed oil at 100mg to assess tolerance...if little pain, no need to spend the extra money on the EO, that shit isn't as cheap as the other options.
lemelange is pretty damn cheap for it. It's not as cheap, but it's not the only thing that I am going to be making.

100mg/ml: BA2%, BB20%, Carrier 50% EO/50% oil = painless.
200mg/ml: BA2%, BB20% Carrier 100% EO = VERY mild discomfort.

Back