another tren post

I'm going to make tren eth for the first time.
thinking 100mg but will 200mg hold?
I'm thinking the formula is
2%ba
30%bb
if i'm wrong please share.

thx gents

much respect

You can cut to 15% BB, and 200mg/ml should work. Someone have made it them self :) Tren E tends to crash at higher concentration than 200mg/ml thou

Happy brewing
-jos

OK guys thx

I'll cut the BB back a bit. I error to much on the side of caution so things don't crash in the bottle or in my ass.

I won't go over 200mg either. no point

much respect

you can actually use 1% and 20% and it'll still hold at 300mg/ml but it'll hurt, unless you have ethyl oleate as your carrier

1 and 20 holds fine at 200mg/ml

if you are using a vacuum filtration with filtertops, don't add the bb or ba in with the filterops, use a syringe filter for those. combine at the end.

I would not recomend to add E.O. as alot of people is allergic to this, myself included. :-(
It does make the injection better thou..

you can actually use 1% and 20% and it'll still hold at 300mg/ml but it'll hurt, unless you have ethyl oleate as your carrier

1 and 20 holds fine at 200mg/ml

if you are using a vacuum filtration with filtertops, don't add the bb or ba in with the filterops, use a syringe filter for those. combine at the end.

Now that is different.:scratchhe
When I make my cyp I just mix the ba bb oil and cyp(P), heat then put through the vacuum filter.
Explain why you would add it after the bottle top filter? Or is that just a "tren" thing?

Now that is different.:scratchhe
When I make my cyp I just mix the ba bb oil and cyp(P), heat then put through the vacuum filter.
Explain why you would add it after the bottle top filter? Or is that just a "tren" thing?

BB/BA is fine through a stericup system. It's EO that will break down the filter element but if you stay at 20% EO and below you won't have that problem.

Like others stated, 20% BB is fine with 1-2% BA.

Back