Ansomone HGH

eaglewrestler27

Hey bros, What's the consensus on Ansomone? I hear that its a lot cheaper than most hgh, and I was looking into it. I plan on getting on HGH regularly after my next cycle. Another hope of mine is that I could maybe get a script from my doctor. In my other thread I learned the only way would be to fake pituitary problems. I think that I would have low IGF-1 levels after my next cycle and can try that.
So.......
1. What about the Ansomone?
2. What about the script idea?
Thanks! :cool:

eaglewrestler27 said:
Hey bros, What's the consensus on Ansomone? I hear that its a lot cheaper than most hgh, and I was looking into it. I plan on getting on HGH regularly after my next cycle. Another hope of mine is that I could maybe get a script from my doctor. In my other thread I learned the only way would be to fake pituitary problems. I think that I would have low IGF-1 levels after my next cycle and can try that.
So.......
1. What about the Ansomone?
2. What about the script idea?
Thanks! :cool:
I few of my friends are on anosome GH and are loving it. My one friend says its the best he has ever felt before in his life.

anubis said:
does anyone know if its covered by insurance if you get a script
You CAN'T get Chinese HGH covered by insurance because none of them are FDA approved. There's a chance that you may be able to get a script for Lilly's gh product but you'd still be paying a shitload.

China_Wall said:
You CAN'T get Chinese HGH covered by insurance because none of them are FDA approved. There's a chance that you may be able to get a script for Lilly's gh product but you'd still be paying a shitload.

True true..........best bang for your buck are the Jintropin's and Fitropin's IMO.

If anyone has coursed up on ansomone hgh, could they give me a bit of feedback on it. Is it good growth, rough price e.t.c : this will b greatly appreciated!!!!

Bottom line is, your not going to get the china's "FDA" approved HGH out of china anymore. And if you do, it will be a hell of a lot more than the generics. All the HGH coming from china is from 6 manufacture's that produce it using a "GMP" permit. Meaning it can not be sold for pharmacutical purposes in china. More like a research permit. That is the only way it is allowed to be manufactured and shipped out of china. ALl the name brands out there come from one of these 6 labs, and they make boxes and labels for them. The rest are sold as generics. The reason some are better than other's, is that they are sold as more iu's than are actually in them. Any color top can be requested from some of the labs with what ever amount of iu/vial you want. SO if I bought 4 iu vials with blue tops, and sold them as 10m iu vials, then that would be the reason you would think they are not as good as a reseller who was honest. The rest are just fake.

whats the recommended dosage and how often do u take it ....and is there a post cycle for it...im referring 2 hgh???

Back