Anti-E's (one last question)

caladin

-Flesh Eater-
This being my next cycle, would or what would you recomend if any in the way of anti-e's? I want to avoid B-tits and Bloating. Or do you think that I wont need any of these. This will be my third cycle.

example:
Armidex
Nolvadex
Liquidex

====================>
GEAR:
wk 1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk (EQL) [Mon & Thursday Shots]

wk 1-12 Enanthate @ 500mg/wk (EQL) [Mon & Thursday Shots]

wk 1-8 Fina @ 75mg/EOD (Homemade)

wk 10-14 Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg/ED (IP)

Wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/ED (IP)

RECOVERY:

wk 15-17 Clomid (IP)
Clomid (200mg for 1 days, 100 mg 10 days then 50 mg for 10 days)

Note: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will be taken every Saturday and Sunday until week 12

wk 16-17 Clenbuterol (IP and Mexico)
Day1: 20mcg 1
Day2: 40mcg 2
Day3: 60mcg 3
Day4: 80mcg 4
Day5-Day14: 100mcg (200mcg split in 1/4)

Well, you're running 3 different steroids in the first 4 weeks that all aromitize. I would use arimidex at .5 mgs per day. The cycle looks pretty good though - I would frontload the test and EQ and also shoot the tren ED. The frontloading is important IMO but the tren you could get away with EOD. Good luck, can't wait to hear the results of this one.

I agree w/ GG. I'd start w/ 0.5mg A-dex EOD. This stuff's effect on aromatase lasts a while, I think for most EOD is enough. (it willl also lower HDL).
Titrate up if E sides are a problem. It's alway easier to add more. Also, have some Nolva on hand. I'm starting to like that stuff more and more.

The Terminator said:
It should. But to be safe you should always have nolvadex on hand no matter what.
I agree and good point....I did a thread on this last week and there was another last night.....thanks.....

yup, do 1/2 tab of a dex or 1/2 ml of Liquadex eod and you should be good. if needed, up it to 1 tab or 1ml of adex or ldex ed. keep nolva on hand

Back