Any Advice on this PSL gear?

Veritaz

I've ordered from PSL about two times. Both times the shipping was fast and I had a good experience in that sense. I have not used any of their anabolics or PCT's because I have been saving them for the past year or so until I dropped my BF%. I do however know that the clen is 100% legit because I shake at 40mcg.

So a week ago I finally decided to start my cycle. And used EP Test E @ 500mg and EP Dbol @ 30mg ED. It's been about 6 days now and I'm still not noticing any kind of strength, side effects, or anything from the Dbol.

I'm questioning a few things. Is this bunk? Is this under dosed? Or am I just being paranoid and need to wait longer...?

Well you aren't going to feel the effects of test E until about week 4ish
and typically the results from the Test E dont really start showing till about 8 weeks in...

as for the dbol... I can't comment because I've never done it.

Yes I'm not concerned about the Test E, it's the Dbol that I was expecting to notice right away. As of now I am switching from EP Test to another more reputable line of Test E which should be arriving at my door today so just in time for my second jab. If I have to I'll just drop the EP Dbol and Test E, but then I need to throw out their clomid and arimidex as well. ughh

Not to be a d**k. But it seems all of the "reviews" are shills. I can't find a genuine review anywhere.

Yes I'm not concerned about the Test E, it's the Dbol that I was expecting to notice right away. As of now I am switching from EP Test to another more reputable line of Test E which should be arriving at my door today so just in time for my second jab. If I have to I'll just drop the EP Dbol and Test E, but then I need to throw out their clomid and arimidex as well. ughh

First off I would say to keep on taking it and give it some more time everyone is different. Have you ever taken Dbol before? Also PSL is a pretty trustworthy source and even if you did get a bad batch of Test E or something that doesnt mean the Nolva and Clomid are bad as well. Some companies have better products than others, I dont believe there is one source that has everything down 100 percent.

Why would you switch to another line after only one pin lol its not magic,have some patience.

187 @ 12%

5'10"

No previous AAS experience, I was doing lots of research on my first cycle and decided to pull the trigger with PSL. In a years time of cutting I have found better word of mouth vendors, but I'm stuck with about $500 worth of EP line gear, so I figure I have to at least give it a try, because after all the clen was definitely real.

Using 0.5 Arimidex EOD, also the EP line.

First off I would say to keep on taking it and give it some more time everyone is different. Have you ever taken Dbol before? Also PSL is a pretty trustworthy source and even if you did get a bad batch of Test E or something that doesnt mean the Nolva and Clomid are bad as well. Some companies have better products than others, I dont believe there is one source that has everything down 100 percent.

Why would you switch to another line after only one pin lol its not magic,have some patience.

And I'm not concerned about the Test E right now, I'm only concerned with the Dbol which I'm not feeling at 30mg a day. Like I said I'm going to end up selling the PSL Test E to a friend because I'm going to start using 100% reputable Test E tomorrow.

you may be expecting a lot from the dbol. 30mg is not a high dose and at 6 days i wouldn't expect a whole lot. beginning of week 3 will most likely be the kicking point. i don't really get much from dbol even at 50mg.

At minimum I do 40mg of dbol but usually stick to 60mg at 30 I would probably not notice much either unless I used it as a preworkout then I might notice some water retention. And as stated test e won't notice strength come fully till 4th week

I'm going to stick with this EP DBol for now, maybe I'll up it to 40mg. But I have another question regarding AI usage.

Right now I'm using 0.5 adex EOD. But I'm super paranoid about getting gyno. I had some minor puberty gyno in my teens and to this day have always had sort of...fatty, puffy nipples. So yesterday I started freakin out proding at my nipples trying to figure out if I was devloping anything. I have a pea sized lump under each nipple, but I'm pretty sure it's always been like that.

Any advice on how to handle my adex dsosage with Dbol? I know Dbol can get tricky with the estrogen.

I'm going to stick with this EP DBol for now, maybe I'll up it to 40mg. But I have another question regarding AI usage.

Right now I'm using 0.5 adex EOD. But I'm super paranoid about getting gyno. I had some minor puberty gyno in my teens and to this day have always had sort of...fatty, puffy nipples. So yesterday I started freakin out proding at my nipples trying to figure out if I was devloping anything. I have a pea sized lump under each nipple, but I'm pretty sure it's always been like that.

Any advice on how to handle my adex dsosage with Dbol? I know Dbol can get tricky with the estrogen.
one of the reasons why dbol can be a pain in the neck to run is because it's hard to dial in a good ai dose because by the time your e2 get's high and you up your ai, you're already stopped the dbol. then you have to drop the ai dose back down. my advice would be just to run a steady dose of your ai. maybe like .25eod since youre only running 30mg dbol. keep it at that all the way through your cycle (unless bloodwork shows high e2). and use nolva or ralox to combat gyno because it will protect you from gyno even with slightly elevated e2.

I am the exact same way as far as fear of estrogen and the puberty gyno. I was taking Dbol on my current cycle but I cut it out since its my first cycle I want to see how my body does with just Test. Im taking .5mg Adex EOD and 20mg Nolva ED just to be safe. So far I feel great and my workout are going awesome im on 30 days in though and I had a bad pin that didn't get absorbed correctly so iam thinking its working and maybe I was expecting a little too much or its just not in full effect yet. I do know my libido has increased my sex drive is insane but since women are whores that doesn't matter to me now.

Ep test E IS 100% legit. Idk why you think you have to stop pinning it. If it came from PSL its gtg no doubt in my mind

I've ordered from PSL about two times. Both times the shipping was fast and I had a good experience in that sense. I have not used any of their anabolics or PCT's because I have been saving them for the past year or so until I dropped my BF%. I do however know that the clen is 100% legit because I shake at 40mcg.

So a week ago I finally decided to start my cycle. And used EP Test E @ 500mg and EP Dbol @ 30mg ED. It's been about 6 days now and I'm still not noticing any kind of strength, side effects, or anything from the Dbol.

I'm questioning a few things. Is this bunk? Is this under dosed? Or am I just being paranoid and need to wait longer...?

Just started my PSL test e and dbol around 2 weeks ago. Test takes a few weeks but no pip and pleased so far. Dbol this week starting to notice and fast but not until 2 weeks in. As far as PCT from PSL everything was fine and g2g! It takes time be patience!

Honestly bro you should definitely be noticing legit dbol before 2 weeks! If you can't tell in the gym or mirror, you should notice when your pants and shirts aren't fitting properly lol

Ok well I'm not sure if it was because I took peptides last night and went on a milk and cereal binge + bananas right before sleeping, but I woke up this morning totally bloated and muscle fullness.

I regret eating all that crap last night because my digestive system isn't feeling great, and I'm so bloated. But on the other hand, all of my muscles are very pumped and everything feels full. I'm not sure if it's because I've been training extra hard...but my DOMS and muscle stiffness is very high right now. I can't even pose a double biceps because everything is so tight and sore.

So we'll see how this goes, but it COULD be working..

Their dbol is legit. Was running 30mg morning and 30mg 1hr pre workout. Eat on empty stomach and go.

Back