Any advice welcome for my 1st S-4 cycle

Hi all,

I'm back since my last post was about two weeks ago. As i said in this previous post i was expecting a new bottle of S-4 to do a 8-10weeks S-4 cycle, since results weren't that good after 4 first weeks.

I received my S-4 bottle yesterday and SURPRISE, that's not the same bottle as the first one! i don't know if it's only the "packaging"? or if the first one i ordered was an old one?
I'll post a picture of the two bottles if someone is interested.
Am I the only one in this case?

SarmsSearch recently changed labels, so that is most likely the case here. You probably got an old label on the first bottle and a new label on the second. Same exact stuff inside both.

I've got my S4 from sarmssearch and the issue you mentioned is really interesting to me. So far I've heard only good things about sarmssearch. Could you please post a pic? The one I got has blue label on. I havent started to my stack yet so I can't say anything about S4 yet.

OK, i'll post a pic this Weekend :)

SarmsSearch recently changed labels, so that is most likely the case here. You probably got an old label on the first bottle and a new label on the second. Same exact stuff inside both.

Thanks for the info cybrsage, but how do you know that? do you work for them?
I hope you're wrong and the new bottle will work better for me than the first one since it didn't work at all :(

I use their SARMS and have always had the old labels, but I have seen people posting pics of bottle with different labels, so I am assuming they are now coming with new labels on them. The new labels are MUCH more professional looking than the old ones. I have some more GW on its way to me and I hope it is the new label. Here is a pic of the old labels.

555823d1389667071-sarms-search-gw-osta-log-ss-1.jpg

And here are pics of the new labels (which I have yet to receive, snagged the pic from another forum):

mmr9tw.jpg

Last edited:
I use their SARMS and have always had the old labels, but I have seen people posting pics of bottle with different labels, so I am assuming they are now coming with new labels on them. The new labels are MUCH more professional looking than the old ones. I have some more GW on its way to me and I hope it is the new label. Here is a pic of the old labels.

555823d1389667071-sarms-search-gw-osta-log-ss-1.jpg

And here are pics of the new labels (which I have yet to receive, snagged the pic from another forum):

mmr9tw.jpg

I received my S4 and GW as in the second picture. I love the GW! Really good stuff.

Hello guys, as promised here is a picture of the two bottles i got. As you can see packaging is very different and i have to say since i started taking the new one (blue package on the left) i feel S-4 effects way more than with the old one (on the right).
So i'm pretty happy with the feelings i got but can't stop thinking about the fact that i spent almost 150$ on the first bottle for nothing... :(
So i hope for those who will purchase products on Sarmssearch they are luckier than i have been the first time!!

Briefly about my feelings during workout : huge pump on every muscles even if i train just legs or chest ; still no yellow vision effect or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick post to those who are willing to try a S-4 cycle : it sure works but make sure to eat the right amount of protein and carbs
i've never felt so pumped in and out of the gym during this cycle while i eat tons of protein and right amount of carbs

Just a quick post to those who are willing to try a S-4 cycle : it sure works but make sure to eat the right amount of protein and carbs
i've never felt so pumped in and out of the gym during this cycle while i eat tons of protein and right amount of carbs

I am starting my cycle in a week. Have you had any side(s) yet from S4?

Back