Any caution???

Mad Dawg

Quick Ques. any caution to be used if doing test w/ hypothyroid condition, or doesnt it interfere w/ thyroid condition. Total amount 500 per week @ 250 per split, tues & thurs expert advice would be good. Thanks Mad Dawg!!!! :40oz: :40oz:

I would not see any reason that it would do anything but help your condition. Hypothyroid can result in lowered natural test production

thyroid & test ?

First of all what is the proper forum, ipersonally didnt see a problem w/ were i posted it. And if its not the proper forum than what is and if it is not than make a suggestion on where to post it i dont beleive it should be a guessing game on where to...... sometimes alittle help goes a long way kind of ass nine to assume every person that post something knows exactly were to if you know what i trying to say stonecold nto. P.S. thanks Liftsiron for a response on this here post i will keep it in mind. Nothing like everybody trying to help out one another thats what i thought this was all about here at STEROIDOLGY. but than again maybe not. Mad Dawg!!:40oz: :40oz: :40oz: Just my opinoin!

Bro this is the proper forum for your question SC moved it here so it could get more responce. He was trying to help you, not trying to make you look bad. Since you had a question about an anabloic, it was moved to the anabolic forum.

We do try and help each other here, but sometimes there are people that think that help is meant to make them look bad or taken the wrong way.

No one is picking on you or your post, posts are moved by mods to a forum that will get more reponce, a lot.

I don't see a problem with what your doing but I'm not a Dr. So if you run a cycle have some blood work done and see if it effects your condition.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Bro this is the proper forum for your question SC moved it here so it could get more responce. He was trying to help you, not trying to make you look bad. Since you had a question about an anabloic, it was moved to the anabolic forum.

We do try and help each other here, but sometimes there are people that think that help is meant to make them look bad or taken the wrong way.

No one is picking on you or your post, posts are moved by mods to a forum that will get more reponce, a lot.

I don't see a problem with what your doing but I'm not a Dr. So if you run a cycle have some blood work done and see if it effects your condition.

JohnnyB

Cool bro:)

Re: thyroid & test ?

Mad Dawg said:
First of all what is the proper forum, ipersonally didnt see a problem w/ were i posted it. And if its not the proper forum than what is and if it is not than make a suggestion on where to post it i dont beleive it should be a guessing game on where to...... sometimes alittle help goes a long way kind of ass nine to assume every person that post something knows exactly were to if you know what i trying to say stonecold nto. P.S. thanks Liftsiron for a response on this here post i will keep it in mind. Nothing like everybody trying to help out one another thats what i thought this was all about here at STEROIDOLGY. but than again maybe not. Mad Dawg!!:40oz: :40oz: :40oz: Just my opinoin!

You posted this in the "My Cycles" Forum

If you were to ever take the time to read what is posted under the caption of "My Cycles" you never would have posted it there in the first place, nor made this ridiculus comment on me moving it. I will post what it says here so you don't have to trouble yourself reading it there.....:mad:

"My Cycles" Forum

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Ive heard that guys who have thyroid problems and use test turn into dickheads and get cranky over moving a thread they posted in the wrong forum!!!!!!! LOL..sorry bro I had to do it. good luck

Number one iam on zero test and never have been period. number two it was possible that i did hit the wrong forum, and also took stone cold the wrong way. And number three being that you know alot about dick heads maybe you to must be in the wrong reply colum also.Remember dickheads are in the xxx forum you might want to read up on them. Sorry bro i had to do it hope you all have a good sence of hughmer. Mad Dawg!!!!!

damn spelling

Damn my spelling errors must be my thyroid acting up again, Testosterone levels must of been way up last night when i posted my hypothyroid ques vs. test. Test is a GOOD thing its what keep us motivated, and sometimes a little crazy, as in a good way! Ill try not to get so carried away with my replys on posting next time hey we all make mistakes and we all learn by them other than that no hard feelings eitheir way.... Stay cool:cool: Mad Dawg !!:40oz: :40oz:

damn bro, chill the fuck out. you think people are gonna want to help you out with your questions if you act like a dick? you posted in the wrong forum and bitched when it was moved to get you more responses. you got your balls busted, thats all. it happens all the time, dont take it personally, you must have been in a bad mood huh?

why don't you do your shots on mon and thurs, not tues thurs dumbass...

...here you go, you can bitch about this now :)

Back