any inputs on Uniquemicals

May Ostarine be used like PCT after a cycle with prohormone? (I attracted by AndroMass on 6 or 8 weeks: 3pills 2x/day)

May Ostarine be used like post cycle therapy (pct) after a cycle with prohormone? (I attracted by AndroMass on 6 or 8 weeks: 3pills 2x/day)

Some have used Osta in conjunction with their post cycle therapy (pct). It does not replace it.

I would use Osta for PCT but like burlyman mentioned it does NOT replace clomid and all the other good stuff.

solid advice here.what brand are you going with,sorry if I missed it in your posts? I've been looking at uniquemicals pretty hard so if your going with them I'd like to follow along or be updated with your thoughts and etc if possible

So I had to leave for a town 6 hours away to get things ready for my transfer and well my diet went down the shitter and I didn't get to workout. But I'm back on osta now and I bumped my cardio from 50 minutes to 60 post workout. As soon as I got back I looked effing amazing...much better than I did before workout.

I sweated my butt in the gym though...I didn't take a pre-workout or anything but sweated like if it was 110 degrees! i'm still doing .25ml

Hi guys, I am just finishing up 5 weeks of SARMS Osta and S4. I have got great results. my intensity and strength has gone up noticeably. No loss in body fat, but just started some liquid Clen, so hopefully, that will help.

Does anyone know how long you need to cycle off of Sarms?

Not worried about the test thing, I have very low T as it is, but not low enough for my doc to put me on juice (Darn!!).

Personally heard a lot of good points about it, their products are good and customer serves are appreciable.

this is good news here I've talked with a few others and they were very happy with with customer service,shipping etc from uniquemicals as well.thanks for the info here.

So I had to leave for a town 6 hours away to get things ready for my transfer and well my diet went down the shitter and I didn't get to workout. But I'm back on osta now and I bumped my cardio from 50 minutes to 60 post workout. As soon as I got back I looked effing amazing...much better than I did before workout.

I sweated my butt in the gym though...I didn't take a pre-workout or anything but sweated like if it was 110 degrees! i'm still doing .25ml

sucks about not having the time to do it like you wanted but its good you still got a chance to use it again and benefit from it.

Hi guys, I am just finishing up 5 weeks of SARMS Osta and S4. I have got great results. my intensity and strength has gone up noticeably. No loss in body fat, but just started some liquid Clen, so hopefully, that will help.

Does anyone know how long you need to cycle off of Sarms?

Not worried about the test thing, I have very low T as it is, but not low enough for my doc to put me on juice (Darn!!).

what brand did you use for these?

I'd used the time on time off rule plus a month or 2 or 3 off.sucks to hear about the test thing

I used SARMSSEARCH I read here that they were the best, they had fast shipping and one bottle of each is all you need. I used .5ml of Osta once per day and .25ml of S4 twice a day. I'm not a big guy, but I have trouble making gains, I put 20lbs on my incline dumbell press, my focus and intensity has gone up big time, I look forward to the gym now. I did have dark vision problems, they started at the end of week 1 and went away during week 4. Be careful, if you enter a dark room, you will not be able to see period, it was scary at first. no yellowing of the vision, but I used a conservative dose.

Thanks and no worries about the T thing, atleast that is something I don't need to worry about when I'm on gear, right?? :jump:.

I think I'm going to try IGF-LR3 in September at 20mcg per day. Then go back to the Sarms in mid October or November. Does and anyone have any thoughts?

Oh IGF...man I love IGF...haven't tried LR3 yet though.

I'll update on the Sarm in couple of days.

How long should I take of between SARMs?

I guess you need to take 2 or 3 months off SARMS, I probably won't go back until November. I am taking Clen now 100mcg/day, I hope it helps to get rid off some of this flab, not asking to get ripped, just flat.

How did the igf work for you? What did you notice?

I agree at least 3 months clean imo.the only reason I say this is because you want to be able to recover and give your body time to normalize.also you want to be able to run cycles when you 60 right ;) grandpa mich is going be running this stuff still ;)

So do you think you need to be clean from everything for 3 months or can you bridge. I was thinking of doing a cycle of igf in September. what do you think?

Lots of great info in here... I've been eyeing sarms for quote some time but have yet to try them. It's awesome to see unique getting so much positive feedback- guess I know where I'm going when I finally decide to take the plunge.

So do you think you need to be clean from everything for 3 months or can you bridge. I was thinking of doing a cycle of igf in September. what do you think?

I'll bump this question for you so colbert sees it.

Lots of great info in here... I've been eyeing sarms for quote some time but have yet to try them. It's awesome to see unique getting so much positive feedback- guess I know where I'm going when I finally decide to take the plunge.

yea so far I've heard good things about uniquemicals so I'll def be giving them a go at some point in the near future.

I've only ordered from Uniquemicals, Osta, and it was legit. They have great prices, and I had a coupon code at the time. Now that I'm reading what other people are experiencing and it makes me want to get more!

the s4 doesn't taste bad just mix it with some fruity juice stuff and your good to go.my rats love it so far.

Back