Any members used S4 (on your rats) before? Get in here!

size_matters

Beast m0de never sleeps
I just ordered 3x 50mg/ml 30ml bottles of the SARM s4. bought 3 because it was on sale :D I heard read good things about it so far but I have a few questions. Would like to have people that used it's opinion on how it works on their rats ;)

-I read it uses the same receptors as AAS do, will it wear down my rats receptors therefore hindering my rats next AAS cycle's results?

- also no pct required? What would be the minimum/maximum dose as far as mg per day & # of days on S4?

-What kind of results should I expect my rats to get?

Thanks for the info!

This is mainly administered to my rats because they can't wait 'till their next AAS cycle, so hopefully this will make them calm down and not think about the next run as much.

idk if I'm in the right section to post this but if not, can the mods switch it to the right section?

I've been using uniquemicals S4 @ 50mg/ day with great results. I'm also using ostarine. Increases in lean mass and strength!

I've been using uniquemicals S4 @ 50mg/ day with great results. I'm also using ostarine. Increases in lean mass and strength!
Wow, real helpful....

I just ordered 3x 50mg/ml 30ml bottles of the SARM s4. bought 3 because it was on sale :D I heard read good things about it so far but I have a few questions. Would like to have people that used it's opinion on how it works on their rats ;)

-I read it uses the same receptors as AAS do, will it wear down my rats receptors therefore hindering my rats next AAS cycle's results?

- also no pct required? What would be the minimum/maximum dose as far as mg per day & # of days on S4?

Thanks for the info!

This is mainly administered to my rats because they can't wait 'till their next AAS cycle, so hopefully this will make them calm down and not think about the next run as much.

idk if I'm in the right section to post this but if not, can the mods switch it to the right section?
Sarms is somewhat suppressive. Some have used pct with it and some have not. I personally use pct with my sarms cycle. I've dosed up to 100mg/day but it's not necessary. Next cycle I will only do 50mg/day. It is nice for gaining strength and losing weight but do not expect results like AAS.

Thanks for the info!

My rats absolutely hated S4. Great results, but it went in the trash.

I suggest starting at 30mg the first week and see how you respond. My rats started at 50mg E/D and got horrible, horrible vision side effects by the end of the first week. On the second week, I started them on 5 days on and 2 days off, this helped a lot but the vision side effects still weren't worth the gains.

I may try it again in the future at a lower dosage, they may have been very sensitive to it--but like I said the gains were great. It may have been the forma that was helping my abs harden up but I noticed increase in vascularity, strength, and muscle hardness.

S4 is suppressive, you need a post cycle therapy (pct). I doubt a serm is necessary (like I said I bailed on mine early) but you def want a post cycle therapy (pct). Run DAA while on and through post cycle therapy (pct). I used DAA and forma for on cycle and DAA + forged/unleashed for pct.

I've had friends that run this shit up to 75-100mg for 8 weeks without side effects. I hate S4.

Mk I absolutely love.

I ran S4 for a lil bit I was alright, it gave me decent bodily energy and it does burn fat, I only ran it for 3 weeks cuz I injured my neck on the 3rd set of my friends trails. So I can't really give a good description on it. About the vision sides, I didn't notice any. I guess your night vision becomes a little shittyer. Do these vision sides last permanitately or just temporary?

so many mixed opinions on S4 i dont even know what to do lol.

SO do i need to PCT after? ive heard so many different things.

rats starting a cycl today. going to start at .5 mg a day most likely doing the 5 days on 2 off in fear of vision sides. increasing to .75 on week two.

OP do you have an email i can get so i can ask you some questions and share the side effects our rats might be feeling lol. never taken any aas this is my rats first "cycle"

Thanks for the info guys, my rats did notice vision troubles so far, but not at night, mostly when they're outside in the bright sun then walk into a store like wal mart, they claim to see things different color and have to focus all the time, mainly hard to see inside stores after walking outside in the bright sun.

Back