Any Outdoor Sportsman!?

Been hunting for yrs. Tactical shooting and defensive shooting since before I began playing with my pecker. I was sniper qualified but wouldn't get my tab because I was dirty. Not drugs or any bs like that..I used to steal bradleys and do some other screwed up things in the service. I'm 11BV attached with 3rd Bat though and no cherry.

I love firearms and lately been hunting nothing but Black Bear fucking delicious. Deer now tastes like ghetto fried chicken, Black bear is the shit.

Never hunted for sport (not animals anyway) I don't even have any pelt. I only shoot to eat and always try for clean kills. I compete in IPSC shooting here and there.

Nothing like outdoor and PT Training. I've done 685 lbs squats with only knee wraps in the past and I can tell you BB and Powerlifting are all pussy sports compared to running 5 miles with a 90lbs ruck sack or doing night jumps. When women can do BB and PL you know it's pussy shit. No offense but it is. Don't get me wrong I love to lift to stay in shape and will always lift. :shoot5:

Thanks, For bear its best to have a group of 10-20 people n put on drives. there out there and lots of them I have yet to get one myself but I never make it out for bear season, I seem to always be busy. My buddys do alright though.

Hahah, once you go black you won't go back. Black bear is delicious but if they're eating good harvest and fruit..better meat. Bear is also easy to drop I've dropped a 300 pounder with a .223 because it's all I had.

Yes, I poach..it's our given right just like the 2nd amendment.

Back