any sugar in vodka?..

diesel

I rarely drink, even if I'm not on a heavy cycle. I saw sugar free redbull, and thought this would be good w/ vodka if the occasion arose...Does vodka have any sugar? what alc. has the least sugar/cals?

Nim..thanks, that must me an older pic of hhh for your avatar. He's so bloated and smooth as of late...batista, a freak

But what happens to alcohol when it's broken down in your system?? That's right my friends, lots-o-SUGAR!

thorsky said:
But what happens to alcohol when it's broken down in your system?? That's right my friends, lots-o-SUGAR!

if there is zero carbs in the bev that Nimrod25 stated, how does it break down into lots of sugar? hmmm,,, i thought not

chichy

Alcohol IS sugar, that is distilled/fermented. Rum, being that it's made from Cane Sugar and Molases is the highest calorie alcohol of all at 125 per shot followed closely by vodka with 115. Pure alcohol is 7 cal per gram.

pick a better party aid! i tried some vodka with diet sprite and it was a failure...alcohol will take you 5 steps back while dieting!!

I havent had 1oz of alcohol in 6 weeks! I cannot believe it! 4 more weeks to go. (I am just not drinking while on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and trying to eat right)

Back